OMG, I'm doing it!

imported_Momto2

I'm so excited.   Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting.    Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!!  (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby).    Hot diggity damn!<br>

imported_Momto2

I'm so excited. Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby). Hot diggity damn!<br>

imported_Momto2

I'm so excited. Dont know if anyone has been following my threads, but I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! (last fall at this time they were at 55% and they havent been over 60% since our 6 year old was a baby). Hot diggity damn!<br>

K

Kaethe108

Congratulations! You are a real Model!!
Keep Running...
(what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

K

Kaethe108

Keep Running...
(what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

K

Kaethe108

<br />Keep Running...
<br />(what do you think? Would Be Great to See someone w CF doing Iron Man!) ;-)

jesusrueda75

hey Congratulations, its very hard to keep up with exercise all through a complete
<br>year... son again, keep up the good work and
<br>congratulations..
<br>Ive noticed that exercise is the best medicine for cf, i just started exwrcising again 2 weeks ago,
<br>hopefully after 1 year I will be able to share with you my new pfts...<div><br></div><div>36 with cf</div>

jesusrueda75

hey Congratulations, its very hard to keep up with exercise all through a complete
<br>congratulations..
<br>Ive noticed that exercise is the best medicine for cf, i just started exwrcising again 2 weeks ago,
<br>hopefully after 1 year I will be able to share with you my new pfts...<br>36 with cf

jesusrueda75

<br>congratulations..
<br>hopefully after 1 year I will be able to share with you my new pfts...<br>36 with cf