OMG, I'm doing it!

imported_Momto2

rmotion- I am totally all over the electrolyte thing. I've had issues with that since I was a teen, so I chow salt pills and a lot of high K foods. I also drink and drink and drink like a camel. I watch what I eat VERY VERY carefully. Havent tried the coconut water, I tend to drink herbal teas, water, or almond milk (I dont do dairy).

imported_Momto2

rmotion- I am totally all over the electrolyte thing. I've had issues with that since I was a teen, so I chow salt pills and a lot of high K foods. I also drink and drink and drink like a camel. I watch what I eat VERY VERY carefully. Havent tried the coconut water, I tend to drink herbal teas, water, or almond milk (I dont do dairy).

imported_Momto2

L

lizlas

Congrats Again.....
<P>before you started the excercise routine, did you have problems with hemoptysis? and if so did you just excercise thru it?</P>
<P>and has the excercise kept it away if it was an issue for you?</P>
<P>thats one of the reasons I dont want to start excercise....hemoptysis has been happening very frequently for me despite lots of IV abx and orals and inhaled...</P>
<P>and I had none for 12 yrs...so its pretty upsetting...so i am not as active as I used to be...or should be.</P>
<P>Thank you </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>
<P> </P>

L

lizlas

Congrats Again.....
<P>before you started the excercise routine, did you have problems with hemoptysis? and if so did you just excercise thru it?</P>
<P>thats one of the reasons I dont want to start excercise....hemoptysis has been happening very frequently for me despite lots of IV abx and orals and inhaled...</P>
<P>and I had none for 12 yrs...so its pretty upsetting...so i am not as active as I used to be...or should be.</P>
<P>Thank you</P>
<P></P>
<P></P>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

Congrats Again.....<BR>
<P>Thank you</P><BR>
<P></P><BR>
<P></P><BR>
<P></P>

L

lizlas

<P>and I had none for 12 yrs...so its pretty upsetting...so i am not as active as I used to be...</P>
<P> </P>
<P>thank you</P>

L

lizlas

<P>and I had none for 12 yrs...so its pretty upsetting...so i am not as active as I used to be...</P>
<P></P>
<P>thank you</P>

L

lizlas

<P></P>
<P>thank you</P><BR><BR>

imported_Momto2

rtorres25 I've found that while there definitely is a difference, the fitness does crossover, mostly. It partially depends on what kind of treadmill you use. I dont think I would want to run in super high heat/humidity, or extreme cold, so I dont. (although I used to train horses in EXTREME conditions every day- it didnt bother me) I kind of figure that some type of fitness is better than no fitness at all! I do ocassionally run outside when the weather is nice, and it hasnt been a problem, might be different for others though. I have also found that a treadmill is a lot easier on my joints AND when the kids are home, I can keep an eye on them or answer HW questions, still do my nebbie, and run. Multitasking at its very best : )
If you want it rhonda, go after it the best you can : )

imported_Momto2

rtorres25 I've found that while there definitely is a difference, the fitness does crossover, mostly. It partially depends on what kind of treadmill you use. I dont think I would want to run in super high heat/humidity, or extreme cold, so I dont. (although I used to train horses in EXTREME conditions every day- it didnt bother me) I kind of figure that some type of fitness is better than no fitness at all! I do ocassionally run outside when the weather is nice, and it hasnt been a problem, might be different for others though. I have also found that a treadmill is a lot easier on my joints AND when the kids are home, I can keep an eye on them or answer HW questions, still do my nebbie, and run. Multitasking at its very best : )
If you want it rhonda, go after it the best you can : )

imported_Momto2

<br />If you want it rhonda, go after it the best you can : )

xin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Momto2</b></i><br>...  I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting.    Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! </end quote></div><br><br>Kick @ss. Keep it up. And I hope this is inspirational to other readers. <br><br>I consider exercise to be nearly as important as drinking water, eating, and sleeping. Not optional. <br>

xin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Momto2</b></i><br>... I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! </end quote><br><br>Kick @ss. Keep it up. And I hope this is inspirational to other readers. <br><br>I consider exercise to be nearly as important as drinking water, eating, and sleeping. Not optional. <br>

xin

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Momto2</b></i><br>... I have been running for over a year now and recently added a 1.5 miles swim 3/week plus 10-20km bike ride 3x/week to my daily regimen of running a 5-10K and weight lifting. Got my PFT's tested yesterday and they were at 65%!!!!!!!!!! </end quote><br><br>Kick @ss. Keep it up. And I hope this is inspirational to other readers. <br><br>I consider exercise to be nearly as important as drinking water, eating, and sleeping. Not optional. <br>