Oregano Oil and Tea Tree Oil

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

Hey Faust

How much longer does the oil add to the treatment session? Do you think it runs maybe five minutes longer or so? Not that this is a big deal to me, just curious.</end quote></div>

Not at all. It dissolves into the liquid, so it doesn't add anything besides a new flavor. It would be like wondering how much longer sweet tea or non sweet tea takes to neb. The mycelized stuff kind of tastes citrusey to me. It might be a tad too harsh added to the hypertonic for some who are sensitize. I like the stuff though, doesn't bother me at all.

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>jamie6girl</b></i>

Hey Faust

How much longer does the oil add to the treatment session? Do you think it runs maybe five minutes longer or so? Not that this is a big deal to me, just curious.</end quote></div>

Not at all. It dissolves into the liquid, so it doesn't add anything besides a new flavor. It would be like wondering how much longer sweet tea or non sweet tea takes to neb. The mycelized stuff kind of tastes citrusey to me. It might be a tad too harsh added to the hypertonic for some who are sensitize. I like the stuff though, doesn't bother me at all.

Faust

Hey Faust

Faust

Hey Faust

How much longer does the oil add to the treatment session? Do you think it runs maybe five minutes longer or so? Not that this is a big deal to me, just curious.</end quote>

Faust

<br />
<br />Hey Faust
<br />
<br />
<br />How much longer does the oil add to the treatment session? Do you think it runs maybe five minutes longer or so? Not that this is a big deal to me, just curious.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />Not at all. It dissolves into the liquid, so it doesn't add anything besides a new flavor. It would be like wondering how much longer sweet tea or non sweet tea takes to neb. The mycelized stuff kind of tastes citrusey to me. It might be a tad too harsh added to the hypertonic for some who are sensitize. I like the stuff though, doesn't bother me at all.
<br />

Faust

I will add one more thing before I haul ass:

When I started doing oregano oil (started under the tongue), I got WAY tired for about 3 or 4 days. I wondered what the hell was going on and got concerned. After talking to some docs and doing more research, I found out why. Our bodies are crammed full of bad bugs, not just in our lungs, and we have a LOT of them. When you introduce a heavy carvacol substance like oregano oil into the body it starts killing them wholesale. When the bacteria/pathogens/fungus dies, they release a toxin, and their dead bodies float around in your for a few days until you can clear them via your bodies normal processes. I felt amazing after that 3 days though.

If you have ever been very sick with a high bacterial count in your sputum, and then was admitted and put on a high dose of antibiotics and felt VERY tired, it's very similar to that, but without the bad side effects of normal antibiotics.

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. It might not be the same level of tiredness I went through. I was VERY sick when I went on it, which was right after a long regimen of hardcore antibiotics, so I was already run down.

Faust

When I started doing oregano oil (started under the tongue), I got WAY tired for about 3 or 4 days. I wondered what the hell was going on and got concerned. After talking to some docs and doing more research, I found out why. Our bodies are crammed full of bad bugs, not just in our lungs, and we have a LOT of them. When you introduce a heavy carvacol substance like oregano oil into the body it starts killing them wholesale. When the bacteria/pathogens/fungus dies, they release a toxin, and their dead bodies float around in your for a few days until you can clear them via your bodies normal processes. I felt amazing after that 3 days though.

If you have ever been very sick with a high bacterial count in your sputum, and then was admitted and put on a high dose of antibiotics and felt VERY tired, it's very similar to that, but without the bad side effects of normal antibiotics.

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. It might not be the same level of tiredness I went through. I was VERY sick when I went on it, which was right after a long regimen of hardcore antibiotics, so I was already run down.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />When I started doing oregano oil (started under the tongue), I got WAY tired for about 3 or 4 days. I wondered what the hell was going on and got concerned. After talking to some docs and doing more research, I found out why. Our bodies are crammed full of bad bugs, not just in our lungs, and we have a LOT of them. When you introduce a heavy carvacol substance like oregano oil into the body it starts killing them wholesale. When the bacteria/pathogens/fungus dies, they release a toxin, and their dead bodies float around in your for a few days until you can clear them via your bodies normal processes. I felt amazing after that 3 days though.
<br />
<br />If you have ever been very sick with a high bacterial count in your sputum, and then was admitted and put on a high dose of antibiotics and felt VERY tired, it's very similar to that, but without the bad side effects of normal antibiotics.
<br />
<br />Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. It might not be the same level of tiredness I went through. I was VERY sick when I went on it, which was right after a long regimen of hardcore antibiotics, so I was already run down.
<br />

P

paws

All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.

P

paws

All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.

P

paws

P

paws

P

paws

<br />

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>paws</b></i>

All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.</end quote></div>

It could very well have been. Oregano and some other plants all come from the same family. It's possible to be allergic to anything.

Faust

All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.</end quote></div>

It could very well have been. Oregano and some other plants all come from the same family. It's possible to be allergic to anything.

Faust

Faust

All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.</end quote>

Faust

<br />
<br />All I can add is that I tried to take the oregano capsules and drops under the tongue. I experienced terrible flu like symptoms (fever, chills, and felt like hell) and had to discontinue. I decided to stop taking it after being advised it might be an allergic reaction.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />It could very well have been. Oregano and some other plants all come from the same family. It's possible to be allergic to anything.
<br />
<br />