Oregano Oil and Tea Tree Oil

jamie6girl

I ordered the h2 orega and turmeric last night online. I hope that they improve my lung function. I, too, am getting desperate for some results. Thanks so much, Faust, for answering our questions!

jamie6girl

I ordered the h2 orega and turmeric last night online. I hope that they improve my lung function. I, too, am getting desperate for some results. Thanks so much, Faust, for answering our questions!

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

jamie6girl

Faust

NP let me know if it helps and how you use it. I can never guarantee anything, but I can only speak about what it has done for me.

Faust

NP let me know if it helps and how you use it. I can never guarantee anything, but I can only speak about what it has done for me.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />
<br />

lilmac7

sorry to bring up a slightly old thread but Faust, my Dad is a big advocate of garlic and has done quite a bit of research online on it and he's found and has showed me the literature on it that the active chemical/substance from the garlic is made from the combination of (if I remember right) 2 substances in the garlic - how he described it to me is like the little pulps that hold the juice in the orange the garlic has similar arangement but with different juices/chemicals and when they're burst and the juices combine that forms the active chemical which has all the benifits for us. He says the best way to get this action to take place is to crush the fresh garlic like between 2 spoons and eat it. The thing about it though is that once activated by crushing the active substance that's formed only remains active for a time period something to the effect of an hour or something I can't remember all the details - I was a bit bombarded by all the info. And to date no company has been able to capture this ingredient and keep it active in a capsule - so basically his argument is that it is pointless to take any capsule garlic. He even made me do a test which he does with anybody interested in alternative/ natural remedies which he has a stash of different brands of garlic ranging from stating extract, oil, odorless etc. and he made me take those and burst them and take it in my mouth - extremely disgusting by the way! but all it felt like was oil with variations in the taste and odor of garlic. Then he made me take the natural clove his way an he warned me it's harsh and very strong! I nearly died! It stung and burned in wierd almost similar to what wasabe (served with sushi) feels like - and of course lots of garlic taste and flavor. I gave it a shot at taking one clove like that in the morning and one in the evening and within a couple days my mucus was WAY thinner and I was getting the cr@p up a hell of alot easier too - but my breath stanked! LOL It definately is something you have to REALLY push yourself to do cause it aint fun! I'd really smoosh and moosh the garlic between 2 spoons and quickly put it in my mouth and chew chew chew - swallow and then drink water and jump and hop around the kitchen like a mad man for a few seconds before the burning calms down! Needless to say I couldn't keep it up, I do it for a while every now and then when I'm getting a bit more chesty than normal. For all you brave enough give it a shot, and Faust let me know what you think and whether his information is fact or not...

lilmac7

sorry to bring up a slightly old thread but Faust, my Dad is a big advocate of garlic and has done quite a bit of research online on it and he's found and has showed me the literature on it that the active chemical/substance from the garlic is made from the combination of (if I remember right) 2 substances in the garlic - how he described it to me is like the little pulps that hold the juice in the orange the garlic has similar arangement but with different juices/chemicals and when they're burst and the juices combine that forms the active chemical which has all the benifits for us. He says the best way to get this action to take place is to crush the fresh garlic like between 2 spoons and eat it. The thing about it though is that once activated by crushing the active substance that's formed only remains active for a time period something to the effect of an hour or something I can't remember all the details - I was a bit bombarded by all the info. And to date no company has been able to capture this ingredient and keep it active in a capsule - so basically his argument is that it is pointless to take any capsule garlic. He even made me do a test which he does with anybody interested in alternative/ natural remedies which he has a stash of different brands of garlic ranging from stating extract, oil, odorless etc. and he made me take those and burst them and take it in my mouth - extremely disgusting by the way! but all it felt like was oil with variations in the taste and odor of garlic. Then he made me take the natural clove his way an he warned me it's harsh and very strong! I nearly died! It stung and burned in wierd almost similar to what wasabe (served with sushi) feels like - and of course lots of garlic taste and flavor. I gave it a shot at taking one clove like that in the morning and one in the evening and within a couple days my mucus was WAY thinner and I was getting the cr@p up a hell of alot easier too - but my breath stanked! LOL It definately is something you have to REALLY push yourself to do cause it aint fun! I'd really smoosh and moosh the garlic between 2 spoons and quickly put it in my mouth and chew chew chew - swallow and then drink water and jump and hop around the kitchen like a mad man for a few seconds before the burning calms down! Needless to say I couldn't keep it up, I do it for a while every now and then when I'm getting a bit more chesty than normal. For all you brave enough give it a shot, and Faust let me know what you think and whether his information is fact or not...

lilmac7

lilmac7

lilmac7

Faust

Yeah I agree, the natural fresh way will always be better, but then again unless you are a shutin, it's hard to keep that routine up, especially if you hold a job that requires interaction. So with the exception of occasionally eating raw garlic which I do now, I guess i'll stick with the capsules. I have noticed a difference, but I'm sure the fresh stuff would be much better.

Faust

Yeah I agree, the natural fresh way will always be better, but then again unless you are a shutin, it's hard to keep that routine up, especially if you hold a job that requires interaction. So with the exception of occasionally eating raw garlic which I do now, I guess i'll stick with the capsules. I have noticed a difference, but I'm sure the fresh stuff would be much better.

Faust

Faust

Faust

<br />