Pain

MOME2RT

What about RA....ruemoitoid atheritis....my dad has it & its genetic......joint pain early in the morn when you first wake up....just a thoguht!

MOME2RT

What about RA....ruemoitoid atheritis....my dad has it & its genetic......joint pain early in the morn when you first wake up....just a thoguht!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

Csebe3

i think pain go's hand in hand with cf no matter what but it does get worse as you get older so try not to take anything if you can stand it the less pain med's you take the better off you will be when the pain is unbearable. sry your in so much pain too!

Csebe3

i think pain go's hand in hand with cf no matter what but it does get worse as you get older so try not to take anything if you can stand it the less pain med's you take the better off you will be when the pain is unbearable. sry your in so much pain too!

Csebe3

Csebe3

Csebe3

mamerth

Yep, I have the same problem-- hips, shoulders, knees, wrists. Heat is my best bet-- have to stay away from pain killers (sets off my hemoptysis).

The older I get... the worse it gets.

mamerth

Yep, I have the same problem-- hips, shoulders, knees, wrists. Heat is my best bet-- have to stay away from pain killers (sets off my hemoptysis).

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />The older I get... the worse it gets.

thefrogprincess

I have it in my back, hips, knees, feet, hands. and jaw. I know, I'm a mess. Its pretty common for adult CFers to develop arthritis because our immune systems are on overdrive and eventually it starts to attack our joints, similar to rhumatoid arthritis. Taking calcium (which we should anyway), magnesium, and potasium can help. Its not uncommon for people with chronic pain to be deficient in one or more of those.

thefrogprincess

I have it in my back, hips, knees, feet, hands. and jaw. I know, I'm a mess. Its pretty common for adult CFers to develop arthritis because our immune systems are on overdrive and eventually it starts to attack our joints, similar to rhumatoid arthritis. Taking calcium (which we should anyway), magnesium, and potasium can help. Its not uncommon for people with chronic pain to be deficient in one or more of those.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess