Posers?

miesl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote></div>

The fact that you immediately assumed people were talking about you when your name was never mentioned pretty much hands over the guilty verdict.

Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.

miesl

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote></div>

The fact that you immediately assumed people were talking about you when your name was never mentioned pretty much hands over the guilty verdict.

Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.

miesl

miesl

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote>

miesl

<br />
<br />I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote>
<br />
<br />The fact that you immediately assumed people were talking about you when your name was never mentioned pretty much hands over the guilty verdict.
<br />
<br />Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.

Faust

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i>

Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.</end quote></div>

/incoming thread lock! I love Jeanne, I just wish she would let us continue to talk and not lock threads just if things get a little heated. It's her place, so whatever. I'd personally throw down the smack stick on people who spam, purposely go overboard on profanity, post real life info of posters, and generally be malicious.

Anyways, thats funny as hell that response miesl was responding to was serious. I thought it was someone purposely trying to be silly/sarcastic and thats why I laughed.

Faust

Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.</end quote></div>

/incoming thread lock! I love Jeanne, I just wish she would let us continue to talk and not lock threads just if things get a little heated. It's her place, so whatever. I'd personally throw down the smack stick on people who spam, purposely go overboard on profanity, post real life info of posters, and generally be malicious.

Anyways, thats funny as hell that response miesl was responding to was serious. I thought it was someone purposely trying to be silly/sarcastic and thats why I laughed.

Faust

Faust

I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote>

Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.</end quote>

Faust

<br />
<br /><div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LuraGirl26</b></i>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />I went everyone here to stop talking about me like this. It does nothing but case issues. </end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />The fact that you immediately assumed people were talking about you when your name was never mentioned pretty much hands over the guilty verdict.
<br />
<br />
<br />
<br />Didn't you say you were never coming back? Really, I don't need people telling me to go to he!! on a message board. Anyone who doubts it can see a copy of the PMs she sent me last time.</end quote>
<br />
<br />
<br />/incoming thread lock! I love Jeanne, I just wish she would let us continue to talk and not lock threads just if things get a little heated. It's her place, so whatever. I'd personally throw down the smack stick on people who spam, purposely go overboard on profanity, post real life info of posters, and generally be malicious.
<br />
<br />
<br />Anyways, thats funny as hell that response miesl was responding to was serious. I thought it was someone purposely trying to be silly/sarcastic and thats why I laughed.
<br />
<br />

findingher

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Faust</b></i>

this place is like a porch light to a moth.</end quote></div>

*sets up bug zappers*

I've never met anyone try so hard to be a part of a place where they're clearly not wanted. A NORMAL reaction to being treated badly, is to say "screw those people, they're obviously jerks and I want nothing to do with them". Not "I'll make a new user name and maybe this time they'll want me!" That's how we know posers from "real" cystics...most real cystics have a little self respect.

findingher

*sets up bug zappers*

I've never met anyone try so hard to be a part of a place where they're clearly not wanted. A NORMAL reaction to being treated badly, is to say "screw those people, they're obviously jerks and I want nothing to do with them". Not "I'll make a new user name and maybe this time they'll want me!" That's how we know posers from "real" cystics...most real cystics have a little self respect.

findingher

*sets up bug zappers*

findingher

this place is like a porch light to a moth.</end quote>

*sets up bug zappers*

findingher

<br />
<br />
<br /> this place is like a porch light to a moth.</end quote>
<br />
<br />*sets up bug zappers*
<br />
<br />I've never met anyone try so hard to be a part of a place where they're clearly not wanted. A NORMAL reaction to being treated badly, is to say "screw those people, they're obviously jerks and I want nothing to do with them". Not "I'll make a new user name and maybe this time they'll want me!" That's how we know posers from "real" cystics...most real cystics have a little self respect.