pseudamona questions

Chilemom

Do you know if it is possible to have pseudomonas without any symptoms? or to have any bug without symptoms?
<br />

kaylasdad

Let me start by saying thanks again for all your input it really helps.
And to answer your question Chile yes Kayla dosen't have any symptoms from pa, they only found out because they do throat cultures alot.

kaylasdad

And to answer your question Chile yes Kayla dosen't have any symptoms from pa, they only found out because they do throat cultures alot.

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

kaylasdad

<br />And to answer your question Chile yes Kayla dosen't have any symptoms from pa, they only found out because they do throat cultures alot.

ajordan86

we lived in stl, mo until madi was about 6 mths, we moved down to louisianna and attended tulane in new orleans. it was then she tested positive for pseudo., the hospistal still had flood damage from katrina, me and shley both think that the hygiene of the hospital may be what caused ger to get it. needless to say, we left Louisianna, and now we are in wisconsin, and madi has never been healthier

ajordan86

we lived in stl, mo until madi was about 6 mths, we moved down to louisianna and attended tulane in new orleans. it was then she tested positive for pseudo., the hospistal still had flood damage from katrina, me and shley both think that the hygiene of the hospital may be what caused ger to get it. needless to say, we left Louisianna, and now we are in wisconsin, and madi has never been healthier

ajordan86

ajordan86

ajordan86

<br />