Pulmozyme and bleeding....

jfarel

Yeah, I never noticed a problem with it in the past. I waiting to hear back from my doctor since I stopped it. I'm thinking of trying it a couple times a week or something. Maybe trying it with a different neb.

jfarel

Yeah, I never noticed a problem with it in the past. I waiting to hear back from my doctor since I stopped it. I'm thinking of trying it a couple times a week or something. Maybe trying it with a different neb.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

Oh, since so many of you have mentioned hymoptysis. I would just say, Pulmozyme is definitely not the only reason for it. A couple years ago, I had several significant bleeds (2-4 oz at least). I went into the hospital where I had another big bleed. My doc put me on pulmozyme 3x a day for like a week. The bleeds stopped and I haven't had a major bleed since.

jfarel

Oh, since so many of you have mentioned hymoptysis. I would just say, Pulmozyme is definitely not the only reason for it. A couple years ago, I had several significant bleeds (2-4 oz at least). I went into the hospital where I had another big bleed. My doc put me on pulmozyme 3x a day for like a week. The bleeds stopped and I haven't had a major bleed since.

jfarel

jfarel

jfarel

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath.

Good to be made aware of potential issues, if certain symptoms occur to take a look to see if others on this site have similar problems.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath.

Good to be made aware of potential issues, if certain symptoms occur to take a look to see if others on this site have similar problems.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Ratatosk</b></i>

Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath. </end quote></div>

my point EXACTLY

NoExcuses

Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath. </end quote></div>

my point EXACTLY

NoExcuses

my point EXACTLY

NoExcuses

Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath. </end quote>

my point EXACTLY

NoExcuses

Every time this comes up and someone posts the article, it pretty much freaks me out. But then I think about some of the other meds DS is on and the possible side effects listed in the product info and I take a step back, take a deep breath. </end quote>

my point EXACTLY