Reeling tonight

kiwilady

Tom, I read your post with sadness, the anguish you and your loved ones are feeling will be so very hard to deal with. It's a road no Parent would wish to travel.

I am sending you strength and prayers across the many oceans.

Eileen.

kiwilady

Tom, I read your post with sadness, the anguish you and your loved ones are feeling will be so very hard to deal with. It's a road no Parent would wish to travel.

I am sending you strength and prayers across the many oceans.

Eileen.

S

Swallowtail66

Most people bring children into the world without a thought that they might one day have to see them out of it. As wrong as this reality may be, I am glad Micah has parents who have the courage to do what is right and what is needed. May God give you peace and extend his grace over your family. May he do the same for any of the rest of us here who may one day walk in your shoes.

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
A lifetime ago, I came upon the most horrible road accident. It was late at night on a Wyoming two lane highway. An elk and car met at speed. I placed a family of four carefully at the road side applying tourniquets and pressure as I could, in near total darkness. One by one the three that were still breathing began to die, first the mother, the daughter and finally the little boy. At 20, I wasn't unfamiliar with death, but never had I seen it happen. In that darkness, a luminous mist had formed and hung over the scene. Then one by one a lumenous something left the three bodies I observed dying rose to join the larger snippet of mist. The now smaller and brighter lumenescance, and then it was gone. I was and am still an empiricist, this had to be the joining of these peoples' souls. A lifespan of 9 years, is what you have. How can you miss what will never be. Take comfort.