Regarding Suicide

ihatecf

Let me add to my previous post on this thread. Throughout the years I faced many hurdles and setbacks in my life. My life took different twists to the better and to the worse. However, and everytime it reached a deadend, I felt that God interfered. He never let me down and he never left me.

I believe that everything in our lives goes by the will of God and no body dies before his time. Jesus shall not let those who believe in him suffer to an extent that they cant handle. I know many people here are afraid about end stage cf and the suffering it may bring upon them. You dont have to worry about that because God will not let you down.

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.

ihatecf

Let me add to my previous post on this thread. Throughout the years I faced many hurdles and setbacks in my life. My life took different twists to the better and to the worse. However, and everytime it reached a deadend, I felt that God interfered. He never let me down and he never left me.

I believe that everything in our lives goes by the will of God and no body dies before his time. Jesus shall not let those who believe in him suffer to an extent that they cant handle. I know many people here are afraid about end stage cf and the suffering it may bring upon them. You dont have to worry about that because God will not let you down.

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.

ihatecf

ihatecf

ihatecf

Ricky123

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>ihatecf</b></i>

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.</end quote></div>i respect what ya saying but how you are so sure god even exists for all you know when you die there might be nothing

Ricky123

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.</end quote></div>i respect what ya saying but how you are so sure god even exists for all you know when you die there might be nothing

Ricky123

Ricky123

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.</end quote>i respect what ya saying but how you are so sure god even exists for all you know when you die there might be nothing

Ricky123

I agree with Faust that mercy killing is not suicide and suicide in these situations is not the ultimate sin, but still its against the will of God. However, those who commit suicide shall not be deprived of God's salvation because He is merciful, and throughout his Grace and through Faith the faithful will see Heaven.</end quote>i respect what ya saying but how you are so sure god even exists for all you know when you die there might be nothing

Emily65Roses

You dont see love but it exists because you can feel it and you cant live without it. The same thing with God.</end quote></div>

Says you. I don't feel any god, nor do I need one to live.

Emily65Roses

You dont see love but it exists because you can feel it and you cant live without it. The same thing with God.</end quote></div>

Emily65Roses

Emily65Roses

You dont see love but it exists because you can feel it and you cant live without it. The same thing with God.</end quote>

Emily65Roses

You dont see love but it exists because you can feel it and you cant live without it. The same thing with God.</end quote>