relationship trouble

philipcachat30

It seems as though i am always pushing my relationship to its breaking point, i dont know why i feel like i have to mess it up, but i feel she would be happier with someone else. i see the pain in her eyes anytime im sick, or when we have a talk about death, i can see the tears in her eyes, does anyone know any good excersises to build a stronger relationship?

philipcachat30

It seems as though i am always pushing my relationship to its breaking point, i dont know why i feel like i have to mess it up, but i feel she would be happier with someone else. i see the pain in her eyes anytime im sick, or when we have a talk about death, i can see the tears in her eyes, does anyone know any good excersises to build a stronger relationship?

philipcachat30

philipcachat30

philipcachat30

JenDiS

Well it sounds to me like you are already doing a good excersize...talking.

These are some issues that we have to talk about eventually so if the tears come let them come. She loves you so these topics will be tough for her to handle but she will be able to handle them if not would she still be there by your side?

I am exactly like you...I always push my relationship to the breaking point but once I saw that my fiance' wasnt leaving me that is when I stopped.

JenDiS

These are some issues that we have to talk about eventually so if the tears come let them come. She loves you so these topics will be tough for her to handle but she will be able to handle them if not would she still be there by your side?

I am exactly like you...I always push my relationship to the breaking point but once I saw that my fiance' wasnt leaving me that is when I stopped.

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

<br />
<br />These are some issues that we have to talk about eventually so if the tears come let them come. She loves you so these topics will be tough for her to handle but she will be able to handle them if not would she still be there by your side?
<br />
<br />I am exactly like you...I always push my relationship to the breaking point but once I saw that my fiance' wasnt leaving me that is when I stopped.

JazzysMom

I push my marriage to the limit at times. I think its a control thing for me. I always tell my husband that if I was married to myself, I would have divorced my a$$ a long time ago.

Talking is definitely the key. Its not always easy, but sticking your head in the sand to avoid the tears, fears, worries or reality does not benefit anyone in the long run.

Listen, share & be true to yourself!!!

JazzysMom

I push my marriage to the limit at times. I think its a control thing for me. I always tell my husband that if I was married to myself, I would have divorced my a$$ a long time ago.

Talking is definitely the key. Its not always easy, but sticking your head in the sand to avoid the tears, fears, worries or reality does not benefit anyone in the long run.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

<br />
<br />Talking is definitely the key. Its not always easy, but sticking your head in the sand to avoid the tears, fears, worries or reality does not benefit anyone in the long run.
<br />
<br />Listen, share & be true to yourself!!!

Kelli

Just remember that she's w/you because she loves you. I know my husband must go thru a lot when dealing with me and CF. But that's how it is. I feel it's a give and take, we both came to this relationship w/baggage and we accept eachother for that.

I would suggest therapy. Maybe you are feeling some guilt (maybe not) for the whole CF thing, but she is willing to deal with it, and face it, there is nothing we CF'ers can do to change our situations. Appreciate her for that because not everyone is so great about CF. Believe me, I dated some people who were real jerks, not supportive, etc.

Maybe you have some insecurities (I know I do) and obviously she is still with you for a reason.

Love her back!

Hang in there, relationships are hard. Marriage is hard too. But it's worth it.

kelli
f 31 CF

Kelli

Just remember that she's w/you because she loves you. I know my husband must go thru a lot when dealing with me and CF. But that's how it is. I feel it's a give and take, we both came to this relationship w/baggage and we accept eachother for that.

I would suggest therapy. Maybe you are feeling some guilt (maybe not) for the whole CF thing, but she is willing to deal with it, and face it, there is nothing we CF'ers can do to change our situations. Appreciate her for that because not everyone is so great about CF. Believe me, I dated some people who were real jerks, not supportive, etc.

Maybe you have some insecurities (I know I do) and obviously she is still with you for a reason.

Love her back!

kelli
f 31 CF

Kelli

Love her back!

kelli
f 31 CF

Kelli

Love her back!

kelli
f 31 CF

Kelli

<br />
<br />I would suggest therapy. Maybe you are feeling some guilt (maybe not) for the whole CF thing, but she is willing to deal with it, and face it, there is nothing we CF'ers can do to change our situations. Appreciate her for that because not everyone is so great about CF. Believe me, I dated some people who were real jerks, not supportive, etc.
<br />
<br />Maybe you have some insecurities (I know I do) and obviously she is still with you for a reason.
<br />
<br />Love her back!
<br />
<br />Hang in there, relationships are hard. Marriage is hard too. But it's worth it.
<br />
<br />kelli
<br />f 31 CF