safe around children?

philipcachat30

its probably not the best for your health, but honestly if you love to do it then you should... When we let CF dictate our lives, and say what we can and can't do then I believe it has won the battle between us...

philipcachat30

its probably not the best for your health, but honestly if you love to do it then you should... When we let CF dictate our lives, and say what we can and can't do then I believe it has won the battle between us...

philipcachat30

philipcachat30

philipcachat30

lightNlife

I used to teach Sunday School and help out in the nursery at our church. I had to stop because I kept getting sick.

I also tend to get sick from being around my friends who are teachers of little kids.

lightNlife

I used to teach Sunday School and help out in the nursery at our church. I had to stop because I kept getting sick.

I also tend to get sick from being around my friends who are teachers of little kids.

lightNlife

lightNlife

lightNlife

<br />
<br />I also tend to get sick from being around my friends who are teachers of little kids.

flynnycat

Thanks, everyone, for the input. That is kind of what I thought, and he has spoken to four doctors about it and each one said it's a high-risk career for him. He doesn't love it so much that he's willing to make himself sick over it. He's trained to be a high school teacher, which is what he'd rather do. He's probably going to give up this gig.

flynnycat

Thanks, everyone, for the input. That is kind of what I thought, and he has spoken to four doctors about it and each one said it's a high-risk career for him. He doesn't love it so much that he's willing to make himself sick over it. He's trained to be a high school teacher, which is what he'd rather do. He's probably going to give up this gig.

flynnycat

flynnycat

flynnycat