shocked at how people talk to each other on this site

mom2lillian

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Uli</b></i>

To be passionate is ok, but I would say adults should be <b>able to express themselves in a polite manner and accept different opinions,</b> especially on a forum, where everyone has time to think about what he /she is writing....

Uli,45, Germany</end quote></div>

<span class="FTHighlightFont"><b>amen!</b></span ft>

mom2lillian

To be passionate is ok, but I would say adults should be <b>able to express themselves in a polite manner and accept different opinions,</b> especially on a forum, where everyone has time to think about what he /she is writing....

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

mom2lillian

Uli,45, Germany</end quote>

mom2lillian

Uli,45, Germany</end quote>

CFHockeyMom

Sometimes people solicit support and other times they are soliciting opinions. If you ask for support around here you're going to get it. If you ask for opinions you'll get those too. Of course, if you only want opinions that agree with yours then I suggest you go to the "Blow Sunshine Up My Butt" section.

I'll never for the life of me understand people's sensitivities to forum posts. If someone says something you disagree with or take exception to, move on or debate them but don't sit there and whine that people are too mean.

We all have different styles when it comes to posting and should be appreciated for those differences not criticized.

CFHockeyMom

Sometimes people solicit support and other times they are soliciting opinions. If you ask for support around here you're going to get it. If you ask for opinions you'll get those too. Of course, if you only want opinions that agree with yours then I suggest you go to the "Blow Sunshine Up My Butt" section.

I'll never for the life of me understand people's sensitivities to forum posts. If someone says something you disagree with or take exception to, move on or debate them but don't sit there and whine that people are too mean.

We all have different styles when it comes to posting and should be appreciated for those differences not criticized.

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

CFHockeyMom

Emily65Roses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>greatbay</b></i>
AND, I also believe if this site was so welcoming the last thing someone wants to read is:

"If you can't accept the fact that this is the way things work, then perhaps it is best if you go elsewhere." posted by Emily65Roses.

ALSO to Emily65Roses, your post was not too offending until the next to your last sentence: "It's just that we don't frickin know you. Simple as that." Why was the substitute for an obsenity necessary!?!
</end quote></div>

That IS the way things work. Sorry if you people can't get a grip on that.

As for the obscenity, I guess it wasn't necessary. But I used the substitute, and I could've been a lot ruder. So chill out.

Emily65Roses

AND, I also believe if this site was so welcoming the last thing someone wants to read is:

"If you can't accept the fact that this is the way things work, then perhaps it is best if you go elsewhere." posted by Emily65Roses.

ALSO to Emily65Roses, your post was not too offending until the next to your last sentence: "It's just that we don't frickin know you. Simple as that." Why was the substitute for an obsenity necessary!?!
</end quote></div>

As for the obscenity, I guess it wasn't necessary. But I used the substitute, and I could've been a lot ruder. So chill out.

Emily65Roses

</end quote></div>

Emily65Roses

</end quote></div>

Emily65Roses

</end quote>

Emily65Roses

</end quote>