Sinus infection

M

moxie1

Irrigate...Irrigate.....Irrigate!

I have a thing called the Grossan Hydropulse. It was $100.00, but my insurance paid for it. I used to have a ton of sinus problems. Now they are greatly reduced. Also, I have gotten rid of many a sinus infection without abx just by using this thing several times a day!

M

moxie1

I have a thing called the Grossan Hydropulse. It was $100.00, but my insurance paid for it. I used to have a ton of sinus problems. Now they are greatly reduced. Also, I have gotten rid of many a sinus infection without abx just by using this thing several times a day!

M

moxie1

M

moxie1

beleache

I agree with Becki, Irrigate ! It's so important... I irrigate twice a day, every day.. also sinus infedtion can lead to lung problems !! Get it taken care of asap.... an ent should do a culture to see what your growing and give you the most effective antibiotics.. oral should do the trick, but iv'e been told it could take 4-6 wks to kill a sinus infection.. allergies are a def. possibilty... Hope every thing turns out o.k. Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

I agree with Becki, Irrigate ! It's so important... I irrigate twice a day, every day.. also sinus infedtion can lead to lung problems !! Get it taken care of asap.... an ent should do a culture to see what your growing and give you the most effective antibiotics.. oral should do the trick, but iv'e been told it could take 4-6 wks to kill a sinus infection.. allergies are a def. possibilty... Hope every thing turns out o.k. Joni 55 y/o f w c/f

beleache

beleache

beleache

beleache

bluemoon222

I am the Queen of sinus infections...I was dx'd by my ENT guy due to my lousy sinuses, he is the one who suggested I get tested. The sure fire way for me to tell if it's an infection or just congestion due to allergies is by the amount of pain in my face. Infections tend to HURT around your cheekbones and above your eyes. A horrible pulsating sort of pain (like a migraine in your face) and nothing makes it go away. Although a warm washcloth helps a lot! Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

bluemoon222

I am the Queen of sinus infections...I was dx'd by my ENT guy due to my lousy sinuses, he is the one who suggested I get tested. The sure fire way for me to tell if it's an infection or just congestion due to allergies is by the amount of pain in my face. Infections tend to HURT around your cheekbones and above your eyes. A horrible pulsating sort of pain (like a migraine in your face) and nothing makes it go away. Although a warm washcloth helps a lot! Good luck and hope you feel better soon!

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

bluemoon222

NoExcuses

If you irrigate..... please remember to use <b> sterile </b> water.

Otherwise, you'll be pouring bacteria into your nose.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses

NoExcuses