Smoking Marijuana

wanderlost

It just occurred to me based on your user name that maybe you are only 13?

If you are, I have to say that the mom in me is going to kick in for a minute and tell you that I think 13 is really young to start smoking anything. Try to hold out a bit. The marijuana will not be going anywhere, I promise.

wanderlost

If you are, I have to say that the mom in me is going to kick in for a minute and tell you that I think 13 is really young to start smoking anything. Try to hold out a bit. The marijuana will not be going anywhere, I promise.

wanderlost

wanderlost

wanderlost

Emily65Roses

So I have nothing against the code of ethics and I wish to say nothing about this site... but I love how talk about marijuana = TERRORISM. Ridiculous.

Anyways. Continue!

Emily65Roses

So I have nothing against the code of ethics and I wish to say nothing about this site... but I love how talk about marijuana = TERRORISM. Ridiculous.

Anyways. Continue!

Emily65Roses

Anyways. Continue!

Emily65Roses

Anyways. Continue!

Emily65Roses

Anyways. Continue!

CaliSally

To quote Emily -
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

So I have nothing against the code of ethics and I wish to say nothing about this site... .
</end quote></div>

...when I say:
Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not out to get you....

However, let me say this: I used to smoke it too, before my lungs were compromised. Now, I wouldn't want make a bad thing worse. Go for the brownies, more calories!

CaliSally

To quote Emily -
<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Emily65Roses</b></i>

So I have nothing against the code of ethics and I wish to say nothing about this site... .
</end quote></div>

...when I say:

However, let me say this: I used to smoke it too, before my lungs were compromised. Now, I wouldn't want make a bad thing worse. Go for the brownies, more calories!

CaliSally

To quote Emily -

</end quote></div>

...when I say:

CaliSally

To quote Emily -

</end quote>

...when I say:

CaliSally

To quote Emily -

</end quote>

...when I say: