Smoking Marijuana

Quackie

I agree with everyone else when they say, don't compromise your health and what not. However, I do toke it up from time to time, and I do notice a difference when I do it. I notice that I can only take a few hits and then I have to have my hubby blow it in my face because its just too much for me, I'd feel like I'm coughing up a lung (not plesent).I have not tried the brownies, but I would suggest that....

And like you...I don't have a lot of lung issues, but in High School I took it for granted and was smoking weed and cigarettes, and eventually got a lung infection, my first ever. It's hard to say no when you are with friends, but if they really are your friends they will understand that your lungs are more important. (I know it sounds like i'm preaching but it really is true)

Quackie

I agree with everyone else when they say, don't compromise your health and what not. However, I do toke it up from time to time, and I do notice a difference when I do it. I notice that I can only take a few hits and then I have to have my hubby blow it in my face because its just too much for me, I'd feel like I'm coughing up a lung (not plesent).I have not tried the brownies, but I would suggest that....

And like you...I don't have a lot of lung issues, but in High School I took it for granted and was smoking weed and cigarettes, and eventually got a lung infection, my first ever. It's hard to say no when you are with friends, but if they really are your friends they will understand that your lungs are more important. (I know it sounds like i'm preaching but it really is true)

Quackie

Quackie

Quackie

B

Brian1986

Smoking with CF, even if you're in as perfect condition as CF will allow, is not a good idea. Trust me on this one.
That said, either get a smokeless pipe (they're $100 in Niagara Falls), or bake it like everyone else is suggesting.

Not allowing CF to interfere with life is great, but just remember that just because you use a drug doesn't mean you're "living." I'm not calling pot a gateway drug, but if you start using other drugs (like morphine) and sleep 12-16 hours of your day away because of it, and have to drop out of college... That's not "living" at all. Just be careful and don't lose control of yourself.

B

Brian1986

Smoking with CF, even if you're in as perfect condition as CF will allow, is not a good idea. Trust me on this one.
That said, either get a smokeless pipe (they're $100 in Niagara Falls), or bake it like everyone else is suggesting.

Not allowing CF to interfere with life is great, but just remember that just because you use a drug doesn't mean you're "living." I'm not calling pot a gateway drug, but if you start using other drugs (like morphine) and sleep 12-16 hours of your day away because of it, and have to drop out of college... That's not "living" at all. Just be careful and don't lose control of yourself.

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986

B

Brian1986