SO ANGRY

Momtana

I facilitate a group for people with HIV. Before we started meeting I contacted both my CF team and the doctor who cares for most of the local people who have HIV to see if it is safe for us to be close together in group. I was especially concerned about giving pseudomonas to those in the group. Both doctors expressed with confidence that the bugs that like CF lungs do not cross over to people with HIV and vice versa. We are having a really good group, by the way.

Momtana

I facilitate a group for people with HIV. Before we started meeting I contacted both my CF team and the doctor who cares for most of the local people who have HIV to see if it is safe for us to be close together in group. I was especially concerned about giving pseudomonas to those in the group. Both doctors expressed with confidence that the bugs that like CF lungs do not cross over to people with HIV and vice versa. We are having a really good group, by the way.

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

Momtana

js7881

Exactly. Thank you for that!!!!! The woman was completely aware of Alayna having CF. I wouldn't have been so mad had someone not mention what was going to kill my daughter. I can handle heated conversations but when people make stupid statements like CF is going to kill my daughter I'm going to have an issue.

js7881

Exactly. Thank you for that!!!!! The woman was completely aware of Alayna having CF. I wouldn't have been so mad had someone not mention what was going to kill my daughter. I can handle heated conversations but when people make stupid statements like CF is going to kill my daughter I'm going to have an issue.

js7881

js7881

js7881

js7881

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kybert</b></i>

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote></div>

When someone talks about what is going to kill my daughter I have an issue other then that nothing else bothered me.

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kybert</b></i>

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote></div>

When someone talks about what is going to kill my daughter I have an issue other then that nothing else bothered me.