SO ANGRY

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kybert</b></i>

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote></div>

When someone talks about what is going to kill my daughter I have an issue other then that nothing else bothered me.

js7881

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote></div>

When someone talks about what is going to kill my daughter I have an issue other then that nothing else bothered me.

js7881

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote>

js7881

jennifer, are you going to spend your whole life blowing things out of proportion? you are acting the same way you did in the 'addressing the family' thread you made a while back. as i said in that thread you are going to waste a hell of a lot of time and energy worrying about things that dont need to be worried about. how would you feel if someone treated your daughter like a leper because of cf? heck, is it even worth me responding to you? no doubt you will continue to throw childish tanties over responses you dont like. yet again, you ask for peoples opinions when really you just want people to agree with you.</end quote>

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>katyf13</b></i>

You cannot catch HIV by kissing or any other casual contact. I wonder if you went to an HIV forum if they would be up in arms that your MIL did not inform them your daughter had cf. People with HIV should not be outcasts any more than people with cf. As long as everyone uses common sense, I don't see the reason to freak out about it.

I also don't think my opinion makes me "crazed", thank you very much.</end quote></div>

I agree with you to an extent. But the thing is they didn't use common sense. Common sense would've been for them to make me aware of the situation. I wouldn't have left but I would've been a little more cautious.

js7881

You cannot catch HIV by kissing or any other casual contact. I wonder if you went to an HIV forum if they would be up in arms that your MIL did not inform them your daughter had cf. People with HIV should not be outcasts any more than people with cf. As long as everyone uses common sense, I don't see the reason to freak out about it.

I also don't think my opinion makes me "crazed", thank you very much.</end quote></div>

I agree with you to an extent. But the thing is they didn't use common sense. Common sense would've been for them to make me aware of the situation. I wouldn't have left but I would've been a little more cautious.

js7881

js7881

js7881

I also don't think my opinion makes me "crazed", thank you very much.</end quote>

js7881

I also don't think my opinion makes me "crazed", thank you very much.</end quote>

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thefrogprincess</b></i>

Sue, you got my point exactly! There is always a risk of catching something when we go anywhere, but WE are the ones that need to be careful when there is an immuno-suppressed person around US.

I realize that you didn't know she was HIV+, I was just trying to get you to see the other side of it. If this woman knew what bugs your child could POTENTIALLY have, she might be having the same reaction that you are!

And of course I don't wish any harm on your daughter, or anyone else. But Emily is right, there is a very good chance that CF will kill any one of us CFers on this board. And based on your reaction to my post it sounds like you have NOT accepted this. I am not sitting here with a voodoo doll of your daughter wishing bad joojoo on her. I'm not say that no one should hope for better treatments and a cure, I'm just saying that we have to face reality as hard as that might be.

I knew my response would cause the reaction that it did. But you asked if you are being paranoid, and I think you are. If you can't handle hearing something that you don't like, don't ask.</end quote></div>

I HAVE faced and am very aware of the chances of CF killing her but who are you to say anything like that about my daughter.

js7881

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thefrogprincess</b></i>

Sue, you got my point exactly! There is always a risk of catching something when we go anywhere, but WE are the ones that need to be careful when there is an immuno-suppressed person around US.

I realize that you didn't know she was HIV+, I was just trying to get you to see the other side of it. If this woman knew what bugs your child could POTENTIALLY have, she might be having the same reaction that you are!

And of course I don't wish any harm on your daughter, or anyone else. But Emily is right, there is a very good chance that CF will kill any one of us CFers on this board. And based on your reaction to my post it sounds like you have NOT accepted this. I am not sitting here with a voodoo doll of your daughter wishing bad joojoo on her. I'm not say that no one should hope for better treatments and a cure, I'm just saying that we have to face reality as hard as that might be.

I knew my response would cause the reaction that it did. But you asked if you are being paranoid, and I think you are. If you can't handle hearing something that you don't like, don't ask.</end quote></div>

I HAVE faced and am very aware of the chances of CF killing her but who are you to say anything like that about my daughter.

js7881

js7881

js7881

I knew my response would cause the reaction that it did. But you asked if you are being paranoid, and I think you are. If you can't handle hearing something that you don't like, don't ask.</end quote>

js7881

I knew my response would cause the reaction that it did. But you asked if you are being paranoid, and I think you are. If you can't handle hearing something that you don't like, don't ask.</end quote>

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>js7881</b></i>. I wouldn't have been so mad had someone not mention what was going to kill my daughter. I can handle heated conversations but when people make stupid statements like CF is going to kill my daughter I'm going to have an issue.</end quote></div>

Could you PLEASE explain to me how on earth you can call it <b>stupid</b> statements when statistically its a valid possibility?

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>js7881</b></i>. I wouldn't have been so mad had someone not mention what was going to kill my daughter. I can handle heated conversations but when people make stupid statements like CF is going to kill my daughter I'm going to have an issue.</end quote></div>

Could you PLEASE explain to me how on earth you can call it <b>stupid</b> statements when statistically its a valid possibility?

JazzysMom

JazzysMom