Social Security Money

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kgfrompa</b></i>

Sorry About that miss under standing I ment my cO pays for my medicines. No I have a older car but since I live in the woods and my Clinic is 250 miles one way I depend on my car like my meds. Crazy that CF clinic is so far but I have to say my Clinic UPMC OF Pittsburg ROCKS!!!</end quote>

My comment was to the OP, I didn't catch that you had mentioned your car as well. Likewise she may have a very good need for a car, but since she listed it as one of her 3 bills I figured it might be something to think about.

Without working it is hard to increase your income, especially in this economy...which leaves cutting costs as the only way to balance a budget.

just1more

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>kgfrompa</b></i>
<br />
<br />Sorry About that miss under standing I ment my cO pays for my medicines. No I have a older car but since I live in the woods and my Clinic is 250 miles one way I depend on my car like my meds. Crazy that CF clinic is so far but I have to say my Clinic UPMC OF Pittsburg ROCKS!!!</end quote>
<br />
<br />My comment was to the OP, I didn't catch that you had mentioned your car as well. Likewise she may have a very good need for a car, but since she listed it as one of her 3 bills I figured it might be something to think about.
<br />
<br />Without working it is hard to increase your income, especially in this economy...which leaves cutting costs as the only way to balance a budget.

M

mah

I live w/ a family member. I think it is a double hardship to be both sick AND poor. Many times I wonder...why do I want to get better for more of an existence...like this?
Sooo, I try to be cultured, read alot of books, find cheap activities and stay as busy as I can.

M

mah

I live w/ a family member. I think it is a double hardship to be both sick AND poor. Many times I wonder...why do I want to get better for more of an existence...like this?
Sooo, I try to be cultured, read alot of books, find cheap activities and stay as busy as I can.

M

mah

<br />Sooo, I try to be cultured, read alot of books, find cheap activities and stay as busy as I can.

carly23

Sometimes i feel the same ..its like yea we have to keep doin these meds and as we get older well get more and more to take...and bein on such low income it def makes it hard let alone living on your own :-( ...i cant imagine how id survive on my own thankfully ive got my dad i still live with but it ddef scares me as i know one day that time will come when im on my own ..

carly23

Sometimes i feel the same ..its like yea we have to keep doin these meds and as we get older well get more and more to take...and bein on such low income it def makes it hard let alone living on your own :-( ...i cant imagine how id survive on my own thankfully ive got my dad i still live with but it ddef scares me as i know one day that time will come when im on my own ..

carly23

megan420

Yes I have a car payment and is at the lowest possible amount each month. I too need a dependable car for my clinic is 600 miles away...if i cant get there, there is a clinic 100 miles away that i can go to. Like kgfrompa, i depend on my car like i depend on my meds.

megan420

Yes I have a car payment and is at the lowest possible amount each month. I too need a dependable car for my clinic is 600 miles away...if i cant get there, there is a clinic 100 miles away that i can go to. Like kgfrompa, i depend on my car like i depend on my meds.

megan420

musclemania70

Is there a country club near you? A Ralph Lauren Store?
Can you swing a part time job there?
Are old enough to marry?
Do you catch my drift?

musclemania70

Can you swing a part time job there?
Are old enough to marry?
Do you catch my drift?

musclemania70

<br />Can you swing a part time job there?
<br />Are old enough to marry?
<br />Do you catch my drift?

Liza

Easier said than done Musclemania.

I don't know how some of y'all do it. My daughter was not eligible for SSDI, she's not had the opportunity to work a single day except for babysitting when she was a teen. But I guess that's the point here, you're barely doing it. Megan, you're a strong girl for getting out there and doing the best you can. I'm sorry, I have no suggestions. As a parent, I constantly worried about this for our two girls. Only Anna' receives SSI, we've not tried for Rachel. I fear she's not "sick" enough even though her pfts are upper 50's.

Liza

I don't know how some of y'all do it. My daughter was not eligible for SSDI, she's not had the opportunity to work a single day except for babysitting when she was a teen. But I guess that's the point here, you're barely doing it. Megan, you're a strong girl for getting out there and doing the best you can. I'm sorry, I have no suggestions. As a parent, I constantly worried about this for our two girls. Only Anna' receives SSI, we've not tried for Rachel. I fear she's not "sick" enough even though her pfts are upper 50's.

Liza

<br />
<br />I don't know how some of y'all do it. My daughter was not eligible for SSDI, she's not had the opportunity to work a single day except for babysitting when she was a teen. But I guess that's the point here, you're barely doing it. Megan, you're a strong girl for getting out there and doing the best you can. I'm sorry, I have no suggestions. As a parent, I constantly worried about this for our two girls. Only Anna' receives SSI, we've not tried for Rachel. I fear she's not "sick" enough even though her pfts are upper 50's.