Social Security Money

julie

No, that's not true at all. Actually, if you are denied, I HIGHLY recommend you appeal (you have 60 days to submit an appeal) because it preserves your initial application date. Check my references on this site and my website (www.dafcf.org), I'm happy to help you with your case!

augiee

I was lucky, I work full time until I turned 25, I lived with my parents after a bad divorce met a girl moved in with her, well that was two years ago, now we are barely living in the same house, she's moving out in a couple of weeks our relationship getting better but she's taking the dog, it's been the one thing that's been constant now is his unweavering companionship. I'm moving back with my folks which will kill one us, me or my dad. Being disabled with Cf is an epic joruney you need to find support, a good base, and friends that make life worth seeing if they will increase the yearly col on ssi, because food prices alone have jump 10% in the last 4-6 months, one can hope.

augiee

I was lucky, I work full time until I turned 25, I lived with my parents after a bad divorce met a girl moved in with her, well that was two years ago, now we are barely living in the same house, she's moving out in a couple of weeks our relationship getting better but she's taking the dog, it's been the one thing that's been constant now is his unweavering companionship. I'm moving back with my folks which will kill one us, me or my dad. Being disabled with Cf is an epic joruney you need to find support, a good base, and friends that make life worth seeing if they will increase the yearly col on ssi, because food prices alone have jump 10% in the last 4-6 months, one can hope.

augiee