Spring Time & Toddlers

rubyroselee

I agree with Jamie, I was allowed to play in anything I wanted, swim where I wanted, and just have a good time as a child. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. I think my parents decided early on that they weren't going to limit me in any way and just let me be a kid.

There are bugs and germs everywhere. No matter what we do, we will be exposed in some way. I think it's important to take obvious precautions, but not to overdo it. If

Just my opinion.

rubyroselee

I agree with Jamie, I was allowed to play in anything I wanted, swim where I wanted, and just have a good time as a child. I wouldn't trade those memories for anything. I think my parents decided early on that they weren't going to limit me in any way and just let me be a kid.

There are bugs and germs everywhere. No matter what we do, we will be exposed in some way. I think it's important to take obvious precautions, but not to overdo it. If

Just my opinion.

rubyroselee

Just my opinion.

rubyroselee

Just my opinion.

rubyroselee

<br />
<br />There are bugs and germs everywhere. No matter what we do, we will be exposed in some way. I think it's important to take obvious precautions, but not to overdo it. If
<br />
<br />Just my opinion.