SSDI, SSI, Medicare, Medicaid

crystalina0814

I know this sounds really dishonest...but you are an adult...and if you guys choose to get married without making it "legal" to the government....than that is really only YOUR business, and you shouldn't have to share that info with anyone unless you feel compelled to.

This is your life and you need to make sure you are happy. After so many years of allowing controlling parents (not mine, my husband's) to have their say in my life....I decided that enough was enough and I am not living my life to please them!!

Good luck with your decisions!

crystalina0814

I know this sounds really dishonest...but you are an adult...and if you guys choose to get married without making it "legal" to the government....than that is really only YOUR business, and you shouldn't have to share that info with anyone unless you feel compelled to.

This is your life and you need to make sure you are happy. After so many years of allowing controlling parents (not mine, my husband's) to have their say in my life....I decided that enough was enough and I am not living my life to please them!!

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

crystalina0814

<br />
<br />This is your life and you need to make sure you are happy. After so many years of allowing controlling parents (not mine, my husband's) to have their say in my life....I decided that enough was enough and I am not living my life to please them!!
<br />
<br />Good luck with your decisions!