Stupid coments that tick you off

JenDiS

I used to not be able to play with kids when I was younger ALL THE TIME!!!!!! I never understood why but now I know it was ignorance.

Im not too thin im just about normal weight for people in my age group but I still eat like a horse to keep this weight on (family is overweight) so when people see how much Ive eaten or have ordered it makes me uncomfortable when they call me a pig or say WTF GIRL u cant be that hungry!!! or something stupid like that.

Its also annoying when people hear me have a small coughing fit and they say to me "Oh you are sick?" and I say "No." and i just leave it at that...that makes people mad actually ahaha...but im not sick u dont need to know what is going on with me ***** I dont ask you your age just because you look old you know?

ignorance is bliss is some peoples eyes....

JenDiS

I used to not be able to play with kids when I was younger ALL THE TIME!!!!!! I never understood why but now I know it was ignorance.

Im not too thin im just about normal weight for people in my age group but I still eat like a horse to keep this weight on (family is overweight) so when people see how much Ive eaten or have ordered it makes me uncomfortable when they call me a pig or say WTF GIRL u cant be that hungry!!! or something stupid like that.

Its also annoying when people hear me have a small coughing fit and they say to me "Oh you are sick?" and I say "No." and i just leave it at that...that makes people mad actually ahaha...but im not sick u dont need to know what is going on with me ***** I dont ask you your age just because you look old you know?

JenDiS

JenDiS

JenDiS

<br />
<br />Im not too thin im just about normal weight for people in my age group but I still eat like a horse to keep this weight on (family is overweight) so when people see how much Ive eaten or have ordered it makes me uncomfortable when they call me a pig or say WTF GIRL u cant be that hungry!!! or something stupid like that.
<br />
<br />Its also annoying when people hear me have a small coughing fit and they say to me "Oh you are sick?" and I say "No." and i just leave it at that...that makes people mad actually ahaha...but im not sick u dont need to know what is going on with me ***** I dont ask you your age just because you look old you know?
<br />
<br />ignorance is bliss is some peoples eyes....

nichi874

Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".

nichi874

Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".

nichi874

nichi874

nichi874

<br />

Ready2Dance

The transplant question always gets me. When am I having it?! Are you kidding?! Especially when it's by health care professionals. You'd think out of everyone, they'd know better.

I was healthy growing up, so I never really had to worry about other kids thinking they'd "catch" my CF. I barely even coughed, except for treatment times. As for the SSD, I've had other family members make comments about how they wished they could claim their SS now too. I try to let that roll off my back and be thankful that I CAN claim it.

It all comes down to people are ignorant of what they say... Prime example is "But you don't look sick..." It's all about the spoons people.

Ready2Dance

The transplant question always gets me. When am I having it?! Are you kidding?! Especially when it's by health care professionals. You'd think out of everyone, they'd know better.

I was healthy growing up, so I never really had to worry about other kids thinking they'd "catch" my CF. I barely even coughed, except for treatment times. As for the SSD, I've had other family members make comments about how they wished they could claim their SS now too. I try to let that roll off my back and be thankful that I CAN claim it.

It all comes down to people are ignorant of what they say... Prime example is "But you don't look sick..." It's all about the spoons people.

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

Ready2Dance

<br />
<br />I was healthy growing up, so I never really had to worry about other kids thinking they'd "catch" my CF. I barely even coughed, except for treatment times. As for the SSD, I've had other family members make comments about how they wished they could claim their SS now too. I try to let that roll off my back and be thankful that I CAN claim it.
<br />
<br />It all comes down to people are ignorant of what they say... Prime example is "But you don't look sick..." It's all about the spoons people.