Stupid coments that tick you off

mamerth

I hate it when people say... "you look pretty healthy to me". or the one lately..."maybe one of these days you will get better".

One that I got a week ago.... "you don't look like you are in pain". Ahhh!!!

mamerth

I hate it when people say... "you look pretty healthy to me". or the one lately..."maybe one of these days you will get better".

mamerth

mamerth

mamerth

<br />
<br />One that I got a week ago.... "you don't look like you are in pain". Ahhh!!!
<br />
<br />

Kristen

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>nichi874</b></i>

Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".</end quote></div>

Holy sh!t - that is one of the most insensitive things I have ever heard!

Kristen

Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".</end quote></div>

Kristen

Kristen

Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".</end quote>

Kristen

<br />
<br />Recently while discussing the "baby" situation I had a coworker tell me "just wait and have kids with your next husband".</end quote>
<br />
<br />Holy sh!t - that is one of the most insensitive things I have ever heard!

I hate it when people ask me two things while I am coughing.
One is, "Are you OK?" and sometimes I get patted on the back while they ask me this. If I am having a coughing fit, I am not ok. Patting on my back makes me cough even more. And of course, i can't tell them to stop patting me on my back and answer them. Then when I don't answer them they watch me like an animal at a zoo.
the second thing I hate when I am having a coughing attack is "Can I get you some water for that cough?" Well, DUH!!!!

One is, "Are you OK?" and sometimes I get patted on the back while they ask me this. If I am having a coughing fit, I am not ok. Patting on my back makes me cough even more. And of course, i can't tell them to stop patting me on my back and answer them. Then when I don't answer them they watch me like an animal at a zoo.
the second thing I hate when I am having a coughing attack is "Can I get you some water for that cough?" Well, DUH!!!!

<br /> One is, "Are you OK?" and sometimes I get patted on the back while they ask me this. If I am having a coughing fit, I am not ok. Patting on my back makes me cough even more. And of course, i can't tell them to stop patting me on my back and answer them. Then when I don't answer them they watch me like an animal at a zoo.
<br /> the second thing I hate when I am having a coughing attack is "Can I get you some water for that cough?" Well, DUH!!!!
<br />
<br />

I gather that some people with CF have a little tummy on a skinny body which makes me look pregnant. I have this problem and if I don't suck it in I get asked the lovely question, "when's the baby due?"
If i am not where a mom should look at 9 months of pregnancy then don't ask!!!

I gather that some people with CF have a little tummy on a skinny body which makes me look pregnant. I have this problem and if I don't suck it in I get asked the lovely question, "when's the baby due?"

<br />If i am not where a mom should look at 9 months of pregnancy then don't ask!!!
<br />