Stupid coments that tick you off

Trigun472

When friends make the "Oh he's dying again" type joke every time I start choking around them. Not that I care about the comment itself, but I don't need my coughing pointed out every time it starts. I also get annoyed when people ask "Are you ok?" cause it's just so pointless. No I'm not, but there's nothing you can do about it so shush. I always feel the need to growl out a 'yes' though, cause I'm lame like that. Just like JenDis when people ask if I'm sick I just give a basic "No". If they inquire about more I tell them I have CF, and they go "oh ok" and pretend they know what that means.

Most of these just make me roll my eyes rather then get mad though.

Trigun472

When friends make the "Oh he's dying again" type joke every time I start choking around them. Not that I care about the comment itself, but I don't need my coughing pointed out every time it starts. I also get annoyed when people ask "Are you ok?" cause it's just so pointless. No I'm not, but there's nothing you can do about it so shush. I always feel the need to growl out a 'yes' though, cause I'm lame like that. Just like JenDis when people ask if I'm sick I just give a basic "No". If they inquire about more I tell them I have CF, and they go "oh ok" and pretend they know what that means.

Trigun472

Trigun472

Trigun472

<br />
<br />Most of these just make me roll my eyes rather then get mad though.

Jennyvb17

I always get "have another cigarette" when people dont know me very well. I don't blame them, they have no clue.
<br />

Havoc

Regarding the transplant comments: Don't we still do living related lobar transplants? In which case, you would know the date of your surgery.

Havoc

Regarding the transplant comments: Don't we still do living related lobar transplants? In which case, you would know the date of your surgery.

Havoc

Havoc

Havoc

Transplantmommy

OMG queen....I got that a lot before I had the transplants. I still have the belly now but for some reason, I have not gotten that stupid question. Ironically, when I was pregnant, no one asked me when the baby was due. LOL

Transplantmommy

OMG queen....I got that a lot before I had the transplants. I still have the belly now but for some reason, I have not gotten that stupid question. Ironically, when I was pregnant, no one asked me when the baby was due. LOL

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy

Transplantmommy