Tamiflu, would you/have you taken it if you got the flu?

megcfgirl05

I took it last week and it helped soooo very much!! I would reccomend it to ANYONE who gets or think they are getting any type of flu! It stopps the flu cell from growing!!

Now I am just super conjested, but feel fine!

Good Luck!

megcfgirl05

I took it last week and it helped soooo very much!! I would reccomend it to ANYONE who gets or think they are getting any type of flu! It stopps the flu cell from growing!!

Good Luck!

megcfgirl05

Good Luck!

megcfgirl05

Good Luck!

megcfgirl05

<br />
<br />Now I am just super conjested, but feel fine!
<br />
<br />Good Luck!

CONCERN

My 11 year grandson has Swine Flu and was given Tamiflu. According to the doctor and Pharmacist, you have to start taking it within 48 hours of the first onset. I was lucky that I got him to the doctors within the first 48 because he has severe asthma. By day 3, his fever is down from 105, cough has subsided and he feels better. I just talked to the doctor and he advised me to still keep a watch. Tamiflu is only given for 5 days.
Hope your little one will be okay.
Signs to look for to get her to the hospital fast is
delirious, hostility, extreme high fever.

CONCERN

My 11 year grandson has Swine Flu and was given Tamiflu. According to the doctor and Pharmacist, you have to start taking it within 48 hours of the first onset. I was lucky that I got him to the doctors within the first 48 because he has severe asthma. By day 3, his fever is down from 105, cough has subsided and he feels better. I just talked to the doctor and he advised me to still keep a watch. Tamiflu is only given for 5 days.

CONCERN

CONCERN

CONCERN

<br />Hope your little one will be okay.
<br />Signs to look for to get her to the hospital fast is
<br />delirious, hostility, extreme high fever.