Terminating pregnancy?

kathiel

I am a 26 year old who was just diagnosed with CF 2 days ago. I have a mild case but regardless, I never received treatment as a child. My daughter has CF as well and she is 4. We have our good times and our bad, but I guess that is part of the deal.
To terminate or not is your choice.

kathiel

I am a 26 year old who was just diagnosed with CF 2 days ago. I have a mild case but regardless, I never received treatment as a child. My daughter has CF as well and she is 4. We have our good times and our bad, but I guess that is part of the deal.

kathiel

kathiel

kathiel

<br />To terminate or not is your choice.

ann232

im not telling u what to do but i have one child shes eighteen months and was born with cf and shes everything to me and my husband i thank god for her as the others said we love her for who she is not what she has sometimes its tough but it made our family even stronger so god bless u and i hope u decide to keep ur baby

ann232

im not telling u what to do but i have one child shes eighteen months and was born with cf and shes everything to me and my husband i thank god for her as the others said we love her for who she is not what she has sometimes its tough but it made our family even stronger so god bless u and i hope u decide to keep ur baby

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232

ann232