This insults me!

djotroy17

I don't get offended by much, and thats just some diet pill that can claim whatever they want to make a few bucks. America is a lazy society, and I include myself in that statement...we want things without working hard for them. I have CF, and it may come with hundreds or thousands of negative things, but I would probly be obese and way overwieght if I did not have CF, so I see CF making me skinny no matter what or how much I eat as a blessing...its the one part of the disease I like, even though it makes me skinnyer then I want to be, id rather be too skinny than too fat.

djotroy17

I don't get offended by much, and thats just some diet pill that can claim whatever they want to make a few bucks. America is a lazy society, and I include myself in that statement...we want things without working hard for them. I have CF, and it may come with hundreds or thousands of negative things, but I would probly be obese and way overwieght if I did not have CF, so I see CF making me skinny no matter what or how much I eat as a blessing...its the one part of the disease I like, even though it makes me skinnyer then I want to be, id rather be too skinny than too fat.

djotroy17

djotroy17

lightNlife

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time!

Our healthcare system is so damaged, but so is our population. Personally, overweight people get my dander up. I feel like it's a personal affront to me somehow. On the flipside though, I guess my skinny w/o effort body seems like I'm flaunting it in front of them. I suppose we all have our issues.

/rant

lightNlife

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time!

Our healthcare system is so damaged, but so is our population. Personally, overweight people get my dander up. I feel like it's a personal affront to me somehow. On the flipside though, I guess my skinny w/o effort body seems like I'm flaunting it in front of them. I suppose we all have our issues.

/rant

lightNlife

/rant

lightNlife

/rant

lightNlife

/rant

lightNlife

/rant

JazzysMom

In my local Eckerds pharmacy there is a huge display for this. I try to understand that not all heavy weight people are lazy, but sadly I truly think that is a small % of them. Its how our lifestyles have changed in addition to any medical issues that might contribute to it.

I dont know if it insults me, but I am a bit irked.

JazzysMom

In my local Eckerds pharmacy there is a huge display for this. I try to understand that not all heavy weight people are lazy, but sadly I truly think that is a small % of them. Its how our lifestyles have changed in addition to any medical issues that might contribute to it.

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

JazzysMom

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time! </end quote></div>

This is why I love you <3

But really, this drug has been around for over 13 years. So to get "offended" by it just now is a bit absurd. People want a quick fix, so the market gives it to them.

You should be more offended by people who smoke cigarettes.

Other than that, I think we have a way too "I'm offended" culture. So my vote is, spend your time thinking about other things. Like why UN aid doesn't get to the hungry in Africa.

Discuss amongst yourselves

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time! </end quote></div>

But really, this drug has been around for over 13 years. So to get "offended" by it just now is a bit absurd. People want a quick fix, so the market gives it to them.

Other than that, I think we have a way too "I'm offended" culture. So my vote is, spend your time thinking about other things. Like why UN aid doesn't get to the hungry in Africa.

NoExcuses

NoExcuses