This insults me!

KatieNC

I laughed when I heard about the drug. I just couldn't believe people wanted MY digestive system!!! To each his own, I guess.

KatieNC

I laughed when I heard about the drug. I just couldn't believe people wanted MY digestive system!!! To each his own, I guess.

KatieNC

KatieNC

katyf13

Everyone has their own medical conditions and I wouldnt want to judge someone else. I have a condition that makes it very hard for me to maintain a healthy weight, but I am trying to do it through working my butt off with diet and exercise. I would personally not want to use a product where "leakage" of any sort is listed as a side effect. No thanks!! I think a lot of people will probably take it for the wrong reasons, but keep in mind some people probably need it. We all know cf inside and out, but there are a lot of other med conditions we don't know much about...

katyf13

Everyone has their own medical conditions and I wouldnt want to judge someone else. I have a condition that makes it very hard for me to maintain a healthy weight, but I am trying to do it through working my butt off with diet and exercise. I would personally not want to use a product where "leakage" of any sort is listed as a side effect. No thanks!! I think a lot of people will probably take it for the wrong reasons, but keep in mind some people probably need it. We all know cf inside and out, but there are a lot of other med conditions we don't know much about...

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13

katyf13