This insults me!

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time! </end quote>

This is why I love you <3

But really, this drug has been around for over 13 years. So to get "offended" by it just now is a bit absurd. People want a quick fix, so the market gives it to them.

You should be more offended by people who smoke cigarettes.

Other than that, I think we have a way too "I'm offended" culture. So my vote is, spend your time thinking about other things. Like why UN aid doesn't get to the hungry in Africa.

Discuss amongst yourselves

NoExcuses

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>lightNlife</b></i>

I'm more offended by the fact that on the list of disabilities from the social security administration, obesity of one of them. Moreover, it's easier to claim disability b/c of obesity than it is to get approved with CF. We have to meet all these PFT requirements and so forth. All an obese person has to do is be disgustingly overweight. When I found that out I thought "heck, give me a huge dose of prednisone and I'll be obese in no time! </end quote>

This is why I love you <3

But really, this drug has been around for over 13 years. So to get "offended" by it just now is a bit absurd. People want a quick fix, so the market gives it to them.

You should be more offended by people who smoke cigarettes.

Other than that, I think we have a way too "I'm offended" culture. So my vote is, spend your time thinking about other things. Like why UN aid doesn't get to the hungry in Africa.

Discuss amongst yourselves

CFersCousin

I read this article about alli earlier today. I found it disturbing and funny at the same time...

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19587389/">Diet pill's icky side effects keep users honest</a>

CFersCousin

I read this article about alli earlier today. I found it disturbing and funny at the same time...

<a target=_blank class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19587389/">Diet pill's icky side effects keep users honest</a>

CFersCousin

CFersCousin

CFersCousin

CFersCousin

Emeraldmirror

Okay.. maybe insult was the wrong word... but it's really sad... the fact that you would willing go out there and do that to yourself... that's all... it is a quick fix era ... which i also think is sad... but then i think a lot of things are sad... ( and i don't mean sad as the emotion i mean sad as in ridiculous ) that's all...

Emeraldmirror

Okay.. maybe insult was the wrong word... but it's really sad... the fact that you would willing go out there and do that to yourself... that's all... it is a quick fix era ... which i also think is sad... but then i think a lot of things are sad... ( and i don't mean sad as the emotion i mean sad as in ridiculous ) that's all...

Emeraldmirror

Emeraldmirror

Emeraldmirror

Emeraldmirror

dyza

Just remember that there are other factors to someone being overweight besides simply overeating and lack of exercise.
There are other medical conditions that can cause this.

dyza

Just remember that there are other factors to someone being overweight besides simply overeating and lack of exercise.

dyza

dyza

dyza

dyza