U don't look like u have CF

JazzysMom

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>DarbSkull</b></i>
Not CF-related, but when someone finds out I have a twin sister about half the time they ask if we are identical... *sigh*</end quote></div>

ROFLMAO.......DUH....

OK how aboutn next time someone says "you dont look like you have CF", we say "you dont look as stupid as you sound". Would that be TOO rude?!

JazzysMom

Not CF-related, but when someone finds out I have a twin sister about half the time they ask if we are identical... *sigh*</end quote></div>

ROFLMAO.......DUH....

OK how aboutn next time someone says "you dont look like you have CF", we say "you dont look as stupid as you sound". Would that be TOO rude?!

JazzysMom

ROFLMAO.......DUH....

JazzysMom

Not CF-related, but when someone finds out I have a twin sister about half the time they ask if we are identical... *sigh*</end quote>

ROFLMAO.......DUH....

JazzysMom

Not CF-related, but when someone finds out I have a twin sister about half the time they ask if we are identical... *sigh*</end quote>

ROFLMAO.......DUH....

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

or B-say no I dont its just a joke I like to play because its so much fun.
</end quote></div>

Funny!

I get it too. When my son was sick with meningitis as a baby the docs at the children's hoispital weren't at first sure what he had (he didn't present like normal meningitis) and so we had the infectious disease team called in - who did in fact diagnose him - but that TEAM of doctors asked me repeatedly if I was <i>sure </i>I had CF. Fianlly I spouted off my mutations and they let it go. I always figured at that hospital they saw the very very sick CF kids and just had no experience that one could live a relatively healthy and normal life with CF.

wanderlost

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>mom2lillian</b></i>

</end quote></div>

Funny!

I get it too. When my son was sick with meningitis as a baby the docs at the children's hoispital weren't at first sure what he had (he didn't present like normal meningitis) and so we had the infectious disease team called in - who did in fact diagnose him - but that TEAM of doctors asked me repeatedly if I was <i>sure </i>I had CF. Fianlly I spouted off my mutations and they let it go. I always figured at that hospital they saw the very very sick CF kids and just had no experience that one could live a relatively healthy and normal life with CF.

wanderlost

</end quote></div>

Funny!

wanderlost

</end quote>

Funny!

wanderlost

</end quote>

Funny!

Breezy

Yes. I don't have CF but even my doctor told me i look too healthy to need a tx, even though that isn't hte case when it comes to my lungs. I guess it's better than looking sick though.

Breezy

Yes. I don't have CF but even my doctor told me i look too healthy to need a tx, even though that isn't hte case when it comes to my lungs. I guess it's better than looking sick though.

Breezy

Breezy

Breezy

izemmom

Ah, yes, the professional idiots of the world...(love the term!)

In the first few hours in the NICU (Emily was 4 days old), after the first attending had muttered something about "CF" under his breath but before the white-gowned team of 8 swarmed our pod to confirm his suspiscions...a ditzy nurse patted my hand and said, "CF? OH no, honey, your baby can't have cf. CF babies cough ALL the time. She hasn't coughed a all in the half hour I've been here!"

Got the same nurse the following weekend and went straight to the charge nurse to request a change.

Also, we were asked by an RT "how long has she had CF?" That was at our local hospital, and it was actually a student...but still.

izemmom

In the first few hours in the NICU (Emily was 4 days old), after the first attending had muttered something about "CF" under his breath but before the white-gowned team of 8 swarmed our pod to confirm his suspiscions...a ditzy nurse patted my hand and said, "CF? OH no, honey, your baby can't have cf. CF babies cough ALL the time. She hasn't coughed a all in the half hour I've been here!"

Got the same nurse the following weekend and went straight to the charge nurse to request a change.

Also, we were asked by an RT "how long has she had CF?" That was at our local hospital, and it was actually a student...but still.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom