Update on Garren--Prayers still needed

MOME2RT

Oh, not what i was looking for. so sorry to hear that he is back on the vent...but he is a strong guy & he will come through once again!

vic, stay strong, take care of your self too, i know you have got to be worn out!

prayers still coming, reece says the prayer @ dinner & the last 4 times he has mentioned garran......he also remembers him at bedtime prayers! those lil guys stick together!

MOME2RT

Oh, not what i was looking for. so sorry to hear that he is back on the vent...but he is a strong guy & he will come through once again!

vic, stay strong, take care of your self too, i know you have got to be worn out!

prayers still coming, reece says the prayer @ dinner & the last 4 times he has mentioned garran......he also remembers him at bedtime prayers! those lil guys stick together!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

dbtoo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i>

They are in my heart and thoughts! He's been through so much, I hope things start looking up!</end quote></div>

Ditto!

dbtoo

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>thelizardqueen</b></i>

They are in my heart and thoughts! He's been through so much, I hope things start looking up!</end quote></div>

Ditto!

dbtoo

Ditto!

dbtoo

They are in my heart and thoughts! He's been through so much, I hope things start looking up!</end quote>

Ditto!

dbtoo

They are in my heart and thoughts! He's been through so much, I hope things start looking up!</end quote>

Ditto!