VACATION IN CALIFORNIA

rockingdog

Santa Monica Pier at night is very nice and fun -- very LA. Venice Beach during the day is perhaps the craziest beach in the country, if you like watching unusual people. I like Universal Studios. Its Citywalk area has some very good restaurants and is fun at night. North of LA is a very good waterpark, Hurricane Harbor next to Magic Mountain. Disneyland is great. It's more resort-like now, with Downtown Disney. Right across from Disney's entrance is an underrated amusement park, California Adventure. It depends on the age of your family, but we really enjoy it. It kind of grows on you.

rockingdog

Santa Monica Pier at night is very nice and fun -- very LA. Venice Beach during the day is perhaps the craziest beach in the country, if you like watching unusual people. I like Universal Studios. Its Citywalk area has some very good restaurants and is fun at night. North of LA is a very good waterpark, Hurricane Harbor next to Magic Mountain. Disneyland is great. It's more resort-like now, with Downtown Disney. Right across from Disney's entrance is an underrated amusement park, California Adventure. It depends on the age of your family, but we really enjoy it. It kind of grows on you.

rockingdog

rockingdog

rockingdog

rockingdog

jphillips186

i recomend you checking my part of cali come visit humboldt county most beautiful place on earth not like knotts berry farm SD OC LA and the populated california everyone thinks of lol

jphillips186

i recomend you checking my part of cali come visit humboldt county most beautiful place on earth not like knotts berry farm SD OC LA and the populated california everyone thinks of lol

jphillips186

jphillips186

jphillips186

65rosessamurai

I drove a Buick down Lombard St., pretty fun, actually!

SF has a lot to see, not as glamorous as LA, but much nicer in my opinion. Yep, hop on the trolly cars, too! Be carefull driving around there, you're dealing with a different "monster" (but not as bad as D.C. traffic).

Personally, I liked Universal Studios, we had a chance to do a "behind the scenes" tour as well, which was interesting, and not something offered at the Universal Studios, Japan Park.

65rosessamurai

SF has a lot to see, not as glamorous as LA, but much nicer in my opinion. Yep, hop on the trolly cars, too! Be carefull driving around there, you're dealing with a different "monster" (but not as bad as D.C. traffic).

Personally, I liked Universal Studios, we had a chance to do a "behind the scenes" tour as well, which was interesting, and not something offered at the Universal Studios, Japan Park.

65rosessamurai