Very sick and scared

sue35

I haven't been signed in in a long time because I was struggling with depression and CF and everything. But now I am scared and need help.

I am very sick with a sinus infection that has gone into my lungs. I can breathe, what I cough up is tasting horrible, my chest is very tight, and I am so nauseous.

I was on Ivs two months ago and I know that they will not want me to go on them again. Everyone wants me to go to the ER but I am so scared. What will they do for me there? I can't think of anything that would make me feel better. I am on Cipro, Bactrim, and Prednisone.

I can't go to the ER unless I know what to expect. Please help, I can't handle this much longer.

sue35

I haven't been signed in in a long time because I was struggling with depression and CF and everything. But now I am scared and need help.

I am very sick with a sinus infection that has gone into my lungs. I can breathe, what I cough up is tasting horrible, my chest is very tight, and I am so nauseous.

I was on Ivs two months ago and I know that they will not want me to go on them again. Everyone wants me to go to the ER but I am so scared. What will they do for me there? I can't think of anything that would make me feel better. I am on Cipro, Bactrim, and Prednisone.

I can't go to the ER unless I know what to expect. Please help, I can't handle this much longer.

sue35

sue35

sue35

<br />
<br />I am very sick with a sinus infection that has gone into my lungs. I can breathe, what I cough up is tasting horrible, my chest is very tight, and I am so nauseous.
<br />
<br />I was on Ivs two months ago and I know that they will not want me to go on them again. Everyone wants me to go to the ER but I am so scared. What will they do for me there? I can't think of anything that would make me feel better. I am on Cipro, Bactrim, and Prednisone.
<br />
<br />I can't go to the ER unless I know what to expect. Please help, I can't handle this much longer.

saveferris2009

You MUST get IV's!

who is the crazy doc not wanting you to go on IV's?

I suggest you go door to door to every doc in town until you get IV antibiotics. I'm serious.

It doesn't matter if you were on IV's 2 months ago - you clearly need them again!!!!!!!!!

Take care

saveferris2009

You MUST get IV's!

I suggest you go door to door to every doc in town until you get IV antibiotics. I'm serious.

It doesn't matter if you were on IV's 2 months ago - you clearly need them again!!!!!!!!!

Take care

saveferris2009

You MUST get IV's!

Take care

saveferris2009

You MUST get IV's!

Take care

saveferris2009

You MUST get IV's!
<br />
<br />who is the crazy doc not wanting you to go on IV's?
<br />
<br />I suggest you go door to door to every doc in town until you get IV antibiotics. I'm serious.
<br />
<br />It doesn't matter if you were on IV's 2 months ago - you clearly need them again!!!!!!!!!
<br />
<br />Take care

liotan

Sue---I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Why wouldn't they want to put you on IVs again? Either way, I would just do it. You have to think about what is best for your health and not let things linger on. I know it's a hard decision to make. I'm about to go in for a tune-up next week and have not been in for 5 years. I am FREAKIN OUT, but I know I have to do this especially with a husband and little girl at home. In the hospital, they can run tests and keep a close eye on you and see what they need to give you since obviously Bactrim, Cipro, and Prednisone isn't doing much good. I'll be praying for a fast recovery! HUGS

liotan

Sue---I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Why wouldn't they want to put you on IVs again? Either way, I would just do it. You have to think about what is best for your health and not let things linger on. I know it's a hard decision to make. I'm about to go in for a tune-up next week and have not been in for 5 years. I am FREAKIN OUT, but I know I have to do this especially with a husband and little girl at home. In the hospital, they can run tests and keep a close eye on you and see what they need to give you since obviously Bactrim, Cipro, and Prednisone isn't doing much good. I'll be praying for a fast recovery! HUGS

liotan

liotan

liotan

sue35

Here is the problem. Even if I tell my doctor that I insist I get the IVs, I have two weeks left of work (I am a teacher) I will lose my job if I stop now. I need to make it these last two weeks before IVs. I know that health is more important but it is literally coming down to my health or my job.

sue35

Here is the problem. Even if I tell my doctor that I insist I get the IVs, I have two weeks left of work (I am a teacher) I will lose my job if I stop now. I need to make it these last two weeks before IVs. I know that health is more important but it is literally coming down to my health or my job.

sue35

sue35

sue35