Weird Questions

Breezy

OMG when i went to the sleep lab in July, the woman who was putting the electrodes on me asked a question that takes the cake. I was sitting there coughing and she asked, *drum roll please* "DO YOU HAVE A COUGH?*

I wanted to strangle her

Breezy

OMG when i went to the sleep lab in July, the woman who was putting the electrodes on me asked a question that takes the cake. I was sitting there coughing and she asked, *drum roll please* "DO YOU HAVE A COUGH?*

I wanted to strangle her

Breezy

I wanted to strangle her

Breezy

I wanted to strangle her

Breezy

I wanted to strangle her

lilMeggies

I went to emerge one time for extreme chest pains and when I told the respirologist I had CF she replies with "Are you sure you have CF"? morons no I came across it on Google last night and said "yeah yeah Cystic Fibrosis, that's what I'll tell them"

lilMeggies

I went to emerge one time for extreme chest pains and when I told the respirologist I had CF she replies with "Are you sure you have CF"? morons no I came across it on Google last night and said "yeah yeah Cystic Fibrosis, that's what I'll tell them"

lilMeggies

lilMeggies

lilMeggies

thefrogprincess

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>Breezy</b></i>

I wanted to strangle her</end quote></div>

AHAHA! I love it! I hate getting asked by people all the time if I have a cold. I KNOW that Joe Schmoe on the street deosn't know I have CF, but if people know how often I here that they would understand. Or the ones who insist I have allergies! NO I DON'T! One time someone told me that all my tummy troubles are from eating food that I am allergic to. I looked her straight in the face and said "No, its genetic, have a disease." She was so embarrassed. I should start telling people I have the plague.

thefrogprincess

AHAHA! I love it! I hate getting asked by people all the time if I have a cold. I KNOW that Joe Schmoe on the street deosn't know I have CF, but if people know how often I here that they would understand. Or the ones who insist I have allergies! NO I DON'T! One time someone told me that all my tummy troubles are from eating food that I am allergic to. I looked her straight in the face and said "No, its genetic, have a disease." She was so embarrassed. I should start telling people I have the plague.

thefrogprincess

thefrogprincess

I wanted to strangle her</end quote>

thefrogprincess

I wanted to strangle her</end quote>

CaliSally

Your stories are great...I'll rack my brain to remember and share a story. I know there has to be one, we all have AT LEAST one....

CaliSally

Your stories are great...I'll rack my brain to remember and share a story. I know there has to be one, we all have AT LEAST one....

CaliSally

CaliSally

CaliSally