Weird Questions

DjFunkyFife

lol...

yeah i LOVE the pharmacy workers.... ESPECIALLY the cashiers who look at your meds and scratch their heads... when they would ask me "are you sick" or things along those lines, i'd many times simply just say yes, and leave... thats a lot easier than trying to explain to them whats going on.

those were the good ol days... now UPS drivers bring me my meds!!!

DjFunkyFife

lol...

yeah i LOVE the pharmacy workers.... ESPECIALLY the cashiers who look at your meds and scratch their heads... when they would ask me "are you sick" or things along those lines, i'd many times simply just say yes, and leave... thats a lot easier than trying to explain to them whats going on.

DjFunkyFife

lol...

DjFunkyFife

lol...

DjFunkyFife

lol...

robert321

my favorite pharmacy one has to be the lady at the checkout who looks at the multiple packages of azythromycin and goes and double checkse with the pharmacist that its right

robert321

my favorite pharmacy one has to be the lady at the checkout who looks at the multiple packages of azythromycin and goes and double checkse with the pharmacist that its right

robert321

robert321

robert321

rotandroll

I hate when pharmacists get super nosey. I think they're bright enough and have a minute on their hands they can figure my diagnoses by the medications the fill for me. I get irritated when they ask because it is simply not their business. The guy that works at the pharmacy I go to now had a back problem the other month, and I was in line with a really high fever, in a ton of pain, for pain meds, antibiotics and inhalers and he went on for like four minutes about how much pain he was in while he very slowly rung up my stuff. I was pissed and was about a second away from telling him to dust the sand out of his.. uhh. Yeah. Maybe not appropriate for this site. Hah.

rotandroll

I hate when pharmacists get super nosey. I think they're bright enough and have a minute on their hands they can figure my diagnoses by the medications the fill for me. I get irritated when they ask because it is simply not their business. The guy that works at the pharmacy I go to now had a back problem the other month, and I was in line with a really high fever, in a ton of pain, for pain meds, antibiotics and inhalers and he went on for like four minutes about how much pain he was in while he very slowly rung up my stuff. I was pissed and was about a second away from telling him to dust the sand out of his.. uhh. Yeah. Maybe not appropriate for this site. Hah.

rotandroll

rotandroll

rotandroll

triples15

Super Moderator
The pharmacy thing works both ways!! I worked as a pharmacy tech for 3 years. You can't imagine how many people made the comment "I spend so much money here, I should own the place by now!" I'm lookin at the prices of their meds thinkin, man, if you only knew how much I spent on prescriptions every month you would shut up real quick. Or a lot of the elderly people would tell me how lucky I was to be young and go on to complain about how many meds they were on (which was always fewer meds than I've taken for years). It got really old.

And as a former pharmacy tech, I can certainly say I never asked people anything about their diagnosis or why they are taking the meds they are taking!! IMO it is very nosey, rude, and innapropriate. And like just like rotandroll said, if you have half a brain you can usually figure out what they are treating, especiallly if they are picking up a bunch of scripts.

triples15

Super Moderator
The pharmacy thing works both ways!! I worked as a pharmacy tech for 3 years. You can't imagine how many people made the comment "I spend so much money here, I should own the place by now!" I'm lookin at the prices of their meds thinkin, man, if you only knew how much I spent on prescriptions every month you would shut up real quick. Or a lot of the elderly people would tell me how lucky I was to be young and go on to complain about how many meds they were on (which was always fewer meds than I've taken for years). It got really old.

And as a former pharmacy tech, I can certainly say I never asked people anything about their diagnosis or why they are taking the meds they are taking!! IMO it is very nosey, rude, and innapropriate. And like just like rotandroll said, if you have half a brain you can usually figure out what they are treating, especiallly if they are picking up a bunch of scripts.

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator

triples15

Super Moderator