What do we say when asked about children

krisjohn53223

My husband and I struggled with this as well. Before we had our son, we tried for 3 years to get pregnant and couldn't. It was so annoying to us when people would ask, and we didn't really think it was their business to know we were trying for so long. For awhile our response was "working on it". then my husband started to just say "it isn't as easy for everyone", then people seemed to back off a little.

krisjohn53223

My husband and I struggled with this as well. Before we had our son, we tried for 3 years to get pregnant and couldn't. It was so annoying to us when people would ask, and we didn't really think it was their business to know we were trying for so long. For awhile our response was "working on it". then my husband started to just say "it isn't as easy for everyone", then people seemed to back off a little.

krisjohn53223

krisjohn53223

blondelawyer

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>miesl</b></i>

"When you're willing to help us pay for the fertility treatments required to have one."</end quote></div>

Love it!

blondelawyer

"When you're willing to help us pay for the fertility treatments required to have one."</end quote></div>

Love it!

blondelawyer

Love it!

blondelawyer

Love it!

blondelawyer

"When you're willing to help us pay for the fertility treatments required to have one."</end quote>

Love it!

blondelawyer

"When you're willing to help us pay for the fertility treatments required to have one."</end quote>

Love it!

F

fr3ak

I just say I got dogs instead, easier to train, less mess and when I'm sick of em I can shove em outside LOL

Even my mum plays along when people ask her about grandkids, she just says the same, I wanted grandkids so they bought me a dog to shut me up haha....

F

fr3ak

I just say I got dogs instead, easier to train, less mess and when I'm sick of em I can shove em outside LOL

Even my mum plays along when people ask her about grandkids, she just says the same, I wanted grandkids so they bought me a dog to shut me up haha....

F

fr3ak

F

fr3ak