When do you head in or call?

izemmom

LouLou - OMG, That's GREAT advice. I am SO printing this out and keeping it in my CF binder.

Heather, I hope you are ALL feeling better by now!

izemmom

LouLou - OMG, That's GREAT advice. I am SO printing this out and keeping it in my CF binder.

izemmom

izemmom

izemmom

<br />
<br />Heather, I hope you are ALL feeling better by now!

M

Mommafirst

Now she's coughing and throwing up -- possibly the septra? She still sounds rattly to me. CF is getting a call in the am.

M

Mommafirst

Now she's coughing and throwing up -- possibly the septra? She still sounds rattly to me. CF is getting a call in the am.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst