When do you head in or call?

ktsmom

Been thinking about you guys all weekend. Sorry to see this latest update. Sending Alyssa lots of hugs and you as well. Praying that by Monday morning things will have turned around.

ktsmom

Been thinking about you guys all weekend. Sorry to see this latest update. Sending Alyssa lots of hugs and you as well. Praying that by Monday morning things will have turned around.

ktsmom

ktsmom

ktsmom

sslondon

I don't know if other children are like this, but when my son sounds like Alyssa, all rattly and then starts throwing up, he always ends up having pneumonia. I hope that is not the case with your daughter ... but I think that it is good that you are getting her checked out just in case.

Thinking of you,

Sharon.

sslondon

I don't know if other children are like this, but when my son sounds like Alyssa, all rattly and then starts throwing up, he always ends up having pneumonia. I hope that is not the case with your daughter ... but I think that it is good that you are getting her checked out just in case.

Thinking of you,

Sharon.

sslondon

Thinking of you,

Sharon.

sslondon

Thinking of you,

Sharon.

sslondon

<br />
<br />Thinking of you,
<br />
<br />Sharon.

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I don't want to get gross or anything but is she throwing up slimey or mucus? Grayson does this alot when she is junky and coughing. They said that when the mucus starts breaking up and she is coughing it up she swallows it and it causes her to throw it up. May not be your daughters problem but just thought I'd let you know that Grayson does that. I know it's awful and since we are so new to this I would do whatever the experienced Mommies recommend. I know we have taken their advice many, many times......

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

I don't want to get gross or anything but is she throwing up slimey or mucus? Grayson does this alot when she is junky and coughing. They said that when the mucus starts breaking up and she is coughing it up she swallows it and it causes her to throw it up. May not be your daughters problem but just thought I'd let you know that Grayson does that. I know it's awful and since we are so new to this I would do whatever the experienced Mommies recommend. I know we have taken their advice many, many times......

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting

N

NanaOf8GirlsAndCounting