When do you head in or call?

M

Mommafirst

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>LouLou</b></i>

How's Alyssa?</end quote></div>

Thanks so much for asking!! She is still coughing a bit and is a little rattly. We are going in to see our CF doctor tomorrow so he can listen and assess whether we need to change antibiotics, add a steroid, or what else.

Other than some junkiness, she is in good spirits and doesn't seem sick right now, so I am hopeful that her lungs will sound ok and not have any thing that is concerning.

M

Mommafirst

Thanks so much for asking!! She is still coughing a bit and is a little rattly. We are going in to see our CF doctor tomorrow so he can listen and assess whether we need to change antibiotics, add a steroid, or what else.

Other than some junkiness, she is in good spirits and doesn't seem sick right now, so I am hopeful that her lungs will sound ok and not have any thing that is concerning.

M

Mommafirst

M

Mommafirst

How's Alyssa?</end quote>

M

Mommafirst

<br />
<br />How's Alyssa?</end quote>
<br />
<br />Thanks so much for asking!! She is still coughing a bit and is a little rattly. We are going in to see our CF doctor tomorrow so he can listen and assess whether we need to change antibiotics, add a steroid, or what else.
<br />
<br />Other than some junkiness, she is in good spirits and doesn't seem sick right now, so I am hopeful that her lungs will sound ok and not have any thing that is concerning.
<br />
<br />