When It Rains....It POURS......

pjspiegle

Sorry! I know how you feel, been there, done that. Though, I did finally get a hysterectomy in July. I think I am just now figuring out how great it is!

When you have 4 kids, it is a rare thing when everyone is well, add one with CF on top of that, and it is a rarer thing still. You always have the battle of one person getting sick and finally getting better just in time for the next one, and by time you go through all 6 in the family, it begins again. Though it is difficult at the time, sometimes it is nicer when all are sick at the same time, better chance of everyone being healthy at the same time.

Don't you love this site? Where else can one go where so many understand what you are going through? Can have a pity party for yourself if you want and everyone supports you and joins in with you and never judges you for it?

Vent all you want and need to.

Hope you all get well soon, for your sanity especially

pjspiegle

Sorry! I know how you feel, been there, done that. Though, I did finally get a hysterectomy in July. I think I am just now figuring out how great it is!

When you have 4 kids, it is a rare thing when everyone is well, add one with CF on top of that, and it is a rarer thing still. You always have the battle of one person getting sick and finally getting better just in time for the next one, and by time you go through all 6 in the family, it begins again. Though it is difficult at the time, sometimes it is nicer when all are sick at the same time, better chance of everyone being healthy at the same time.

Don't you love this site? Where else can one go where so many understand what you are going through? Can have a pity party for yourself if you want and everyone supports you and joins in with you and never judges you for it?

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

pjspiegle

MOME2RT

vent away carrie, thats what we are here for!

we felt the same way too while we were at unc.....my dad had a heart attack at the ronald mcdonald house!!!!!! when we came back from putting reece to bed, there he was on his bed in pain! we rushed him to the er (5min away) they took him straight back & treated him, & took him to the cath lab to put in a stent. one of his 3 main artries was 100% blocked by a blood clot!!!! how crazy is that! that was thurs, & reece had a bronch at 6am on fri. we were at the er til 2:30 am! me & my hubby were 4 hours away with no family around...they all had left that morn since reece was doing great!

then mon morn they took my dad back to the cath lab to have another stent placed in a 90% blocked artery!!!

so "when it rains it pours" is our motto, it seems!

hang in there, things can only get better!

MOME2RT

we felt the same way too while we were at unc.....my dad had a heart attack at the ronald mcdonald house!!!!!! when we came back from putting reece to bed, there he was on his bed in pain! we rushed him to the er (5min away) they took him straight back & treated him, & took him to the cath lab to put in a stent. one of his 3 main artries was 100% blocked by a blood clot!!!! how crazy is that! that was thurs, & reece had a bronch at 6am on fri. we were at the er til 2:30 am! me & my hubby were 4 hours away with no family around...they all had left that morn since reece was doing great!

then mon morn they took my dad back to the cath lab to have another stent placed in a 90% blocked artery!!!

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT

MOME2RT