who all boils their nebs to sterilize?

lmattaway

I actually boil water in my tea kettle and then pour the boiling water over top of my neb parts and let them sit in the water til it cools, then dry them off.

lmattaway

I actually boil water in my tea kettle and then pour the boiling water over top of my neb parts and let them sit in the water til it cools, then dry them off.

lmattaway

lmattaway

lmattaway

M

moxie1

Hi,

I microwave mine for 12 minutes after every use.

I read somewhere that the nebs need to boil for 5 minutes to be sterilized. It takes several minutes for the stuff to come to a boil in the microwave and than I tack 5 minutes on top of that.....so usually 12 minutes will do it.

It couldn't be easier.

M

moxie1

Hi,

I read somewhere that the nebs need to boil for 5 minutes to be sterilized. It takes several minutes for the stuff to come to a boil in the microwave and than I tack 5 minutes on top of that.....so usually 12 minutes will do it.

It couldn't be easier.

M

moxie1

Hi,

It couldn't be easier.

M

moxie1

Hi,

It couldn't be easier.

M

moxie1

Hi,
<br />
<br />I microwave mine for 12 minutes after every use.
<br />
<br />I read somewhere that the nebs need to boil for 5 minutes to be sterilized. It takes several minutes for the stuff to come to a boil in the microwave and than I tack 5 minutes on top of that.....so usually 12 minutes will do it.
<br />
<br />It couldn't be easier.

AnD

Oh, I forgot to mention that, too- I have a stock pot (4 quart I think) that mine fit in, and it takes 17 minutes (if I fill it with hot water) for mine to start boiling and to boil for 10 minutes. I also use a lid (search here for "Pari pie" for that reason, eek) and I set a timer- one that I <i>have</i> to get up and turn off.

AnD

Oh, I forgot to mention that, too- I have a stock pot (4 quart I think) that mine fit in, and it takes 17 minutes (if I fill it with hot water) for mine to start boiling and to boil for 10 minutes. I also use a lid (search here for "Pari pie" for that reason, eek) and I set a timer- one that I <i>have</i> to get up and turn off.

AnD

AnD

AnD