Who do you want as your next US president?

C

christyisnutz

I'm with you Amy. I don't like any of them. I think the government is getting way too big and decisions should be left up to the individual states.. it's constitutional!!!!!!! Abortion, gay rights, and many other issues should not be a federal decision.

I'm a libertarian! I really really really hope an independent will jump in before election day.

C

christyisnutz

I'm with you Amy. I don't like any of them. I think the government is getting way too big and decisions should be left up to the individual states.. it's constitutional!!!!!!! Abortion, gay rights, and many other issues should not be a federal decision.

I'm a libertarian! I really really really hope an independent will jump in before election day.

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

C

christyisnutz

<br />
<br />I'm a libertarian! I really really really hope an independent will jump in before election day.

bittyhorse23

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote><i>Originally posted by: <b>robert321</b></i>

but after you've been out a term, you can come back in if you can get elected</end quote></div>

I want to know where you heard this because I'm amazed. The Constitution states you can't run again after 2 full terms in office no matter what. It's in every history book covering the constitution and the Constitution itself (as Candice quoted).

bittyhorse23

but after you've been out a term, you can come back in if you can get elected</end quote></div>

I want to know where you heard this because I'm amazed. The Constitution states you can't run again after 2 full terms in office no matter what. It's in every history book covering the constitution and the Constitution itself (as Candice quoted).

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

but after you've been out a term, you can come back in if you can get elected</end quote>

bittyhorse23

<br />
<br />but after you've been out a term, you can come back in if you can get elected</end quote>
<br />
<br />I want to know where you heard this because I'm amazed. The Constitution states you can't run again after 2 full terms in office no matter what. It's in every history book covering the constitution and the Constitution itself (as Candice quoted).
<br />
<br />