Who has to use a vest?

bradley22

yes me to i had a vest and i hated it too. my girl friend "pats" me now. but i am 22 years old now and i am not doing to well i am in the hospital now.

bradley22

yes me to i had a vest and i hated it too. my girl friend "pats" me now. but i am 22 years old now and i am not doing to well i am in the hospital now.

bradley22

bradley22

bradley22

CF9598

I have been doing the vest for 5 years. It's still pretty annoying but you'll get used to doing it everyday.

CF9598

I have been doing the vest for 5 years. It's still pretty annoying but you'll get used to doing it everyday.

CF9598

CF9598

CF9598

bittyhorse23

I've been using the vest for about 8 years now. I love it. I hate when I have to get manual PT in the hospital. It does nothing for me. I like doing my pulmozyme and HTS while doing the vest. It works wonders on me.

bittyhorse23

I've been using the vest for about 8 years now. I love it. I hate when I have to get manual PT in the hospital. It does nothing for me. I like doing my pulmozyme and HTS while doing the vest. It works wonders on me.

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

bittyhorse23

djbowler

I have a vest and i hate it!!!I'm only 8. I have to do it for 20 mi. when i was 4 or 5 i was changing it to 15 when they wasn't looking. But they saw me doing it. And you don't need to know what happend next.

djbowler

I have a vest and i hate it!!!I'm only 8. I have to do it for 20 mi. when i was 4 or 5 i was changing it to 15 when they wasn't looking. But they saw me doing it. And you don't need to know what happend next.

djbowler

djbowler

djbowler