why live?

mellybean17

I agree with some of what you say, because I'm always getting sick, and people dont understand.

I havent yet told my bf, and dont know how, but if people really love you, they will make a good life for you, even if you think it sucks.

mellybean17

I agree with some of what you say, because I'm always getting sick, and people dont understand.

I havent yet told my bf, and dont know how, but if people really love you, they will make a good life for you, even if you think it sucks.

mellybean17

westonsmom

My heart breaks to hear this question because I know that one day my son will probably be asking the same thing. I do not know what you go through everyday. I have been blessed with health my whole life. Unfortunetly, I have cursed my son with this genetic killer.
The only thing I can offer is that hopefully someday you will find a meaning in all of this. I know that CF has come into my life for a reason and I have a choice to do something positive with it.
I have been and will always work hard to fund research to cure you, my son, and everyone else. I hope that you find your purpose. Good luck!

westonsmom

My heart breaks to hear this question because I know that one day my son will probably be asking the same thing. I do not know what you go through everyday. I have been blessed with health my whole life. Unfortunetly, I have cursed my son with this genetic killer.
The only thing I can offer is that hopefully someday you will find a meaning in all of this. I know that CF has come into my life for a reason and I have a choice to do something positive with it.
I have been and will always work hard to fund research to cure you, my son, and everyone else. I hope that you find your purpose. Good luck!

westonsmom

cfboy

hey william for ur info i lift everyday i am one of the best on my basketball team and im healthy as hell. my health isnt why i live to die its because there is nothing better than god and heaven. and if i for 1 second though there was no heaven i dont deserve to go there.

cfboy

hey william for ur info i lift everyday i am one of the best on my basketball team and im healthy as hell. my health isnt why i live to die its because there is nothing better than god and heaven. and if i for 1 second though there was no heaven i dont deserve to go there.

cfboy

cfboy

westonsmom i have to say i dont know if ur like my dad who thinks its his fault i have this disease but its not his fault and its not ur fault ur son has it. just by getting on this site and tryin to help ur a great parent and i really respect u.

cfboy

westonsmom i have to say i dont know if ur like my dad who thinks its his fault i have this disease but its not his fault and its not ur fault ur son has it. just by getting on this site and tryin to help ur a great parent and i really respect u.

cfboy

djotroy17

CFboy, it seems to me like you see life as a bad thing, or something that we have to do almost like a chore. Charish the time you have hear is all im tryin to say, don't look forward to death!

djotroy17

CFboy, it seems to me like you see life as a bad thing, or something that we have to do almost like a chore. Charish the time you have hear is all im tryin to say, don't look forward to death!

djotroy17

CF Boy do you live with your mom and dad and do you have any sisters or brothers? Are your mom and dad divorced? And what age where you told you had CF?

My name is Anika and I have Cystic Fibrosis I have a bad case due to the doctors not finding it sooner. I offen feel the way you do about life. It's hard to be ill. Plus my mom and dad are divorced and I have not friends or sisters or brothers or even any family to be with on the holdays. It makes me very sad. But here is how I work with that issue:

1. I want to get up everyday to see the sun.
2. I thank god for everyday he gives me.
3. I do my treatments when I should so that I can see tommrow.
4. I live for my mom and my dog and just for the fun I do get to have in a day.

I want this to help you feel better. Try to make a list of things that you like in your life and see if that makes you feel butter. And yes I hate my CF but I also like life and I want to live to see tommrow.

CF Boy do you live with your mom and dad and do you have any sisters or brothers? Are your mom and dad divorced? And what age where you told you had CF?

My name is Anika and I have Cystic Fibrosis I have a bad case due to the doctors not finding it sooner. I offen feel the way you do about life. It's hard to be ill. Plus my mom and dad are divorced and I have not friends or sisters or brothers or even any family to be with on the holdays. It makes me very sad. But here is how I work with that issue:

I want this to help you feel better. Try to make a list of things that you like in your life and see if that makes you feel butter. And yes I hate my CF but I also like life and I want to live to see tommrow.

Alessia2dance

Hi cysticfibrosis girl, Just curious how old you are and how old when you were diagnosed? I'm 23, diagnosed when I was 7 1/2 months old. I love your positive attitude towards your situation. That's great! Sometimes I feel like CF for me is a lesson from god. I appreciate the people I have around me more than I believe others do and I look at life in a whole different way than most people I know. But believe me I do have my days. lol.

Alessia2dance

Hi cysticfibrosis girl, Just curious how old you are and how old when you were diagnosed? I'm 23, diagnosed when I was 7 1/2 months old. I love your positive attitude towards your situation. That's great! Sometimes I feel like CF for me is a lesson from god. I appreciate the people I have around me more than I believe others do and I look at life in a whole different way than most people I know. But believe me I do have my days. lol.