yet another neb cleaning question

flatfordl

I read on here somewhere that you can put them in the oven to dry them. You might try that.

I bought a baby sanitizer that uses dry heat to sanitize baby items. I use it only to dry our nebs, masks, and aerochamber and it works great.

It is called the GermGuardian and I got it at BabysRUs it was around $50. It takes 30 minutes. I wash, sterilize, shake off and drop them in the basket. It holds 2 masks and 2 neb cups and half of a aerochamber at once.

Hope this helps.

flatfordl

I read on here somewhere that you can put them in the oven to dry them. You might try that.

I bought a baby sanitizer that uses dry heat to sanitize baby items. I use it only to dry our nebs, masks, and aerochamber and it works great.

It is called the GermGuardian and I got it at BabysRUs it was around $50. It takes 30 minutes. I wash, sterilize, shake off and drop them in the basket. It holds 2 masks and 2 neb cups and half of a aerochamber at once.

Hope this helps.

flatfordl

Hope this helps.

flatfordl

Hope this helps.

flatfordl

<br />
<br />I bought a baby sanitizer that uses dry heat to sanitize baby items. I use it only to dry our nebs, masks, and aerochamber and it works great.
<br />
<br />It is called the GermGuardian and I got it at BabysRUs it was around $50. It takes 30 minutes. I wash, sterilize, shake off and drop them in the basket. It holds 2 masks and 2 neb cups and half of a aerochamber at once.
<br />
<br />Hope this helps.

3gr8kids

we use the germ guardian too!!! its a life saver and we put a lot in it...as long as the lid fits tight then everything is sanatized!!!! we bought ours on amazon and it was 35 inc shipping! good luck!

3gr8kids

we use the germ guardian too!!! its a life saver and we put a lot in it...as long as the lid fits tight then everything is sanatized!!!! we bought ours on amazon and it was 35 inc shipping! good luck!

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

3gr8kids

kitomd21

Ellie doesn't use a nebulizer yet...but is it that critical to dry the neb pieces more quickly than air drying? Why wouldn't air drying be sufficient if the nebs were properly cleaned and then left to dry in a clean location? The bacteria we're concerned about aren't exactly air-borne, correct? I would love guidance as I prepare for when Ellie does require a nebulizer....

kitomd21

Ellie doesn't use a nebulizer yet...but is it that critical to dry the neb pieces more quickly than air drying? Why wouldn't air drying be sufficient if the nebs were properly cleaned and then left to dry in a clean location? The bacteria we're concerned about aren't exactly air-borne, correct? I would love guidance as I prepare for when Ellie does require a nebulizer....

kitomd21

kitomd21

kitomd21