yet another neb cleaning question

Jane

Digital opinion leader
originally posted by <b>amber682</b>[It's nowhere near effective for sterilizing. And you can't put stuff in it wet, so I can't even use it to dry the nebs for me. I'll stick to boiling and dryiong on a bottle rack, and return the Germ Guardian.]

Others on here have done a similar test, but I still use mine. I boil the nebs so I know they are sterilized. The GG dries them and keeps them clean and off the counter. I just shake them quickly before putting them in- works fine.

Jane

Digital opinion leader
originally posted by <b>amber682</b>[It's nowhere near effective for sterilizing. And you can't put stuff in it wet, so I can't even use it to dry the nebs for me. I'll stick to boiling and dryiong on a bottle rack, and return the Germ Guardian.]

Others on here have done a similar test, but I still use mine. I boil the nebs so I know they are sterilized. The GG dries them and keeps them clean and off the counter. I just shake them quickly before putting them in- works fine.

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader

Jane

Digital opinion leader
<br />
<br />Others on here have done a similar test, but I still use mine. I boil the nebs so I know they are sterilized. The GG dries them and keeps them clean and off the counter. I just shake them quickly before putting them in- works fine.

adamsants

i use 3 a day and at the end of the night i put them in the microwave and boil...drain and let them air dry.

does anyone use clorox to clean the nebs.

adamsants

i use 3 a day and at the end of the night i put them in the microwave and boil...drain and let them air dry.

adamsants

adamsants

adamsants

<br />
<br />does anyone use clorox to clean the nebs.