You know you're a CF mom\dad\parent when......

LeeCFMumInOz

<b>You know you're the Mother of a CFer when:</b>
<UL>all you talk about at the dinner table is poop mucus and other yucky stuff</UL>
<UL>you go to use the elevators at Hospital and if other people line up to use it you 'take the stairs' just in case!</UL>
<UL>It takes you hours longer to do the shopping cos you read Nutrition Information Panel of every single new product you see in hope theres lots of fat in it!</UL>

LeeCFMumInOz

<b>You know you're the Mother of a CFer when:</b>
<UL>all you talk about at the dinner table is poop mucus and other yucky stuff</UL>
<UL>you go to use the elevators at Hospital and if other people line up to use it you 'take the stairs' just in case!</UL>
<UL>It takes you hours longer to do the shopping cos you read Nutrition Information Panel of every single new product you see in hope theres lots of fat in it!</UL>

codysmommy

...when you can tell who passed the gas in the family just by the smell.

...or when your child comes home from school and you ask them how many times did you poop at school.

...my favorite. he calls the hospital that we take him to for his clinic visits his work.

cody 5 w/cf

codysmommy

...or when your child comes home from school and you ask them how many times did you poop at school.

...my favorite. he calls the hospital that we take him to for his clinic visits his work.

cody 5 w/cf

codysmommy

cody 5 w/cf

codysmommy

cody 5 w/cf

codysmommy

cody 5 w/cf

codysmommy

cody 5 w/cf

iwantmypup

Well I am not a parent... but I know what my family is going throw.

Here is one for you know you have CF when...
the dog licks your hands , arms and legs over and over again!

You know that you have a child with CF when low-Fat is your worst enemy!

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

iwantmypup

U

usedtobeinca

You know you are a parent of a child with cf when you are at the hospital so long that when you go down to get your morning coffee they know your name and drink. When you know if your child took all the enzymes by the way his poop looks. When your baby poops too much in one day, you know something is wrong. When you start to donate the unused medical supplies back to the hospital. When you call the formula your child is drinking "liquid gold" because it cost $30.00 for a small can that only lasts for two and a half days.

U

usedtobeinca

You know you are a parent of a child with cf when you are at the hospital so long that when you go down to get your morning coffee they know your name and drink. When you know if your child took all the enzymes by the way his poop looks. When your baby poops too much in one day, you know something is wrong. When you start to donate the unused medical supplies back to the hospital. When you call the formula your child is drinking "liquid gold" because it cost $30.00 for a small can that only lasts for two and a half days.

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca

U

usedtobeinca