Your FEV1 and pregnancy

K

Keepercjr

Chick- I am almost 29 weeks and have gained about 10 lbs also. I gained 18 total w/ my son and he was born full term at just shy of 40 weeks. I wouldn't worry about it. The thing is though if you don't gain a lot, you will end up weighing less after you have the baby than you did before you got pregnant. I'd say w/in 1 week of my son's birth I was 10 lbs under pre-pregnancy. Of course some of it has to do w/ the fact that I breastfed him. I wasn't underweight to begin with though so it didn't bother me.

K

Keepercjr

Chick- I am almost 29 weeks and have gained about 10 lbs also. I gained 18 total w/ my son and he was born full term at just shy of 40 weeks. I wouldn't worry about it. The thing is though if you don't gain a lot, you will end up weighing less after you have the baby than you did before you got pregnant. I'd say w/in 1 week of my son's birth I was 10 lbs under pre-pregnancy. Of course some of it has to do w/ the fact that I breastfed him. I wasn't underweight to begin with though so it didn't bother me.

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

K

Keepercjr

Asexyblond23

In feb of 09 my FEV1 was 89%
We became pregnant in May of 09
July 29th I will go in for my next cf appt and will let you know the numbers

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

Asexyblond23

<br />We became pregnant in May of 09
<br />July 29th I will go in for my next cf appt and will let you know the numbers