Search results

1. S

In need of vest:Any one interested in selling or donating their vest??

Hi I live in Pakistan .I have a 3 year old daughter having cf. As every other cf parent I also want best treatment for my sick daughter but here in our country we do not have much resources for cf patients please help me have a vest so my daughter can get rid of painful procedure of suctioning...
  2. S

ciprofloxacin and azithromycin interactions

Hi allDo Ciprofloxacin and Azithromycin interact with each other if taken at same time or same day? If so, what is proper length of time between taking both antibiotics?
  3. S

can CREON capsules be kept in a refrigeorator?

HiI have 4 months stock of creon 2500 units capsules for my daughter which will last in december 2013.here the temperature is 38C-40C I was wondering if I can put the remaining capsules in the refrigeorator would that be ok or should I keep them at room temprature
  4. S

how to turn 10,000 unit creon capsule into 2500 units creon capsule

HiI m sorry if I sound silly but I just want to ask I have 10,000 unit of creon capsule but I have to give my daughter 2500 units of creon so how do I make 2500 units of creon capsule from 10,000 units of creon capsule.Plz reply soonThanks
  5. S

can a one year old cfer eat tomatoes??

hi my daughter is 1 year old can i give her tomatoes finely blended with rice and lentil puree? your comments please
  6. S

What is STOOL FOR FECAL FAT test?

What is stool for fecal test ? How the samples of the stool is collected in children?
  7. S

Creon Composition

hi all, i have a Q. about Creon yesterday i was reading about creon it says each creon capsule is a combination of Lipase Amylase and Protease my question is that in creon there are little pieces does these three things are combined in each pieces(unit) or there...
  8. S

looking for some good NABULIZERS which one do u use?

Hi all please give us a minute and write which company nabulizer do u use and are u satisfied with it? looking for some goood company nabulizer for my 10 months old girl would u like to recommend some? THANKS
  9. S

share your information about pancreatic enzymes

Hi all I am a mother of a 10 months old CF daughter.These days I have been wondering so much about PE(pancreatic enzymes)how they suggest units.what does it contain.and also things you should keep in your mind while u give PE to ur child. my daughter takes 4 capsules of creon of 2500 units.How...
  10. S

new recipe suggestion for my 10 months old baby

Hi all What did u use to give your cf child when he/she was young? My 10 months old daughter is bored of eating the same rice and lentil puree every day so all cfer's mommies plz suggest me some wholesome and delicious recipes for my cf daughter Thanks
  11. S

When cf will no longer be an incurable disease??

how long do u think it would take when they will find cure for cf and no human being on this earth will die out of cf share
  12. S

When cf will no longer be an incurable disease

how long according to u would it take when they will find cure for cf and no person on the earth will die from cf
  13. S

What time suits you for chat

hello just wondering if we can chat here please write your suitable time for chatting here also write your country.
  14. S

Cf major vs CF minor

Why is that when a person has one mutated cf gene ie. cf minor they live normal lives and unfortunately when person get two mutated cf gene they get caught up in life threatening disease CF why is that so?what is the difference in normal person having both normal gene and a cf carrier?
  15. S

Question about TOBI(tobramycin)

<span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: medium;"><span style="color: #800080;">hello <span style="font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif; font-size: medium;"><span style="color: #800080;">My daughter (8months) got pseudomonas aeruginosa and doctor suggested Nebcin...
  16. S

Any family from PAKISTAN here?

hello just wondering if any one on this site is from pakistan if you are plz write.
  17. S

Advice some food for my 6 months old cf daughter

<strong>hello</strong> <strong>If any one here can help me about what food i can give my 6 months old cf daughter that could help her gain weight and her interest in food.</strong> <strong>what did u use to give your cf child when he/she was 6 months old</strong> <strong>plz share</strong>
  18. S

Electrolytes deficiency in cf patients

hello<span style="font-size: medium; font-family: courier new,courier; color: #993366;"><strong>my daughter(CF D508) had electrolytes test and her reports showed as follows:</strong><span style="font-size: medium; font-family: courier new,courier; color: #993366;"><strong>test result normal...
  19. S

Need some advice on 6 months old cf daughter

hello <strong><span style="font-size: small; font-family: comic sans ms,sans-serif;">My daughter is almost 6 months old she is cf f508 positve diagnosed at 2 months if anyone here could guide me about what should i give her to eat that could make her healthy she was 3.4 kg at birth and after 6...
  20. S

Thalassemia and CF partners

hello <span style="font-size: large;">If one partnerr has thalassemia minor(carrier) and another partner has cf minor(carrier) would their kids get talassemia or cystic fibrosis? Please if anyone here could help. thanks